• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

MrJwhite

Gold Member
Great place,
Very clean and tidy,
Good rooms,
And the lady currently working there gives a very good massage,
Good English,
Mostly works on her own,
No rush,
Curvy, which is good.
Very good extras, f/s, plus more ;-)
Phi is her name.
Highly recommend for a visit.

O

ozziebloke

I went there a few weeks ago... Excellent massage & the happy ending was good... Offered extras but I didn't have enough cash.
Will be going there again.

Bunzy

Bronze Member
Went there recently and can confirm all of the above posts as correct!

Phi was the young ladies name and her service was excellent. The rooms are very clean and tidy with excellent aircon (nice and chilly for wet season) and all the amenities you would require.

There was no clock watching (although I went in the morning - no line up) and the conversation was good along with the massage itself.

Was actually my second visit after a RnT on the first only. I was offered F/S the second time so if at first you don't succeed then try again.

Will be back again soon unless a post in the forums can convince me to try elsewhere.

beachbandit

Gold Member
is there a contact number or name i can look up.

and a cost too sorry

Last edited by a moderator:

strong

Silver Member
Just opened on week end any punters been yet, I did saintong today not bad a relaxed set up , after that I went straight to dcm best massage I've had for weeks nice and hard .

90 Woods St, Darwin City NT 0800

strong

Silver Member
Could beajust a quick Reno it was a massage place of sorts before I not sure who's running it be good if it's nice and cool with a good massage

strong

Silver Member
As you come off daly st not far down on left next to barber shop only small shop front

Fred Flintstone

Silver Member
Well I have tried this new shop and once was enough....talking about boring and rush to get u out.....ffs half ass massage and happy ending would have been better of doing it myself.

strong

Silver Member
Good call Fred flintstone sux you got a bad one at least you will save others a few bucks by not going to this place

Cheers for the report

Faraz

Gold Member
Still open. Next to a hair saloon. Went for a haircut. After the haircut thought why not. 3 maturish ladies available. Was offered $100/$150 for 30/60 FS. No mention of massage.
Looks like majority of AMPs in Darwin are just offering FS to start with. That means if you want a real massage these are not the places to go. Quite a limited selection for a good rub with a tug.

H

hiall

Still open. Next to a hair saloon. Went for a haircut. After the haircut thought why not. 3 maturish ladies available. Was offered $100/$150 for 30/60 FS. No mention of massage.
Looks like majority of AMPs in Darwin are just offering FS to start with. That means if you want a real massage these are not the places to go. Quite a limited selection for a good rub with a tug.
That's unfortunate to hear. Much more interested in a massage with extras than a brothel that pretends it can do massages.