• If you use Outlook Hotmail or Live for your email plz do not send it to Junk as it is adding us as a junk sender. Unwatch or unsubscribe for emails Plz Thanks Kate xx

AMP overpricing?

DavidC34

Bronze Member
Just been giving some thought recently to the hungry AMP workers charging so many extras here in Perth,
I can understand $50 for HJ but some try upsell to another $50 for topless, then another $50 for touching! Are you serious?
Where will it end?
Another $50 for breathing
Another $50 for blinking
And so on and so on ....

And at the end of the day ive had workers idea of topless means lifting thier bra letting her boobs drop out from underneath, literally a 2 second job.
I get why they do it because its very easy to pull the bra back into place .
Disclaimer: I know not every worker is greedy or manipulate but it does happen at certain places.
Of course not giving in to some of these price demands and trying to haggle can spoil the mood, honestly I think certain behaviour should not be tolerated, but then again if customers are willing to pay then that sets the market.

Personally I would not pay more than $120 for a topless tug for 30minutes that includes the room fee, all in.
Maybe I'm being a cheap Charlie and stingy but unless the service was outstanding and the worker had a certain x factor, I have a limit.
Anyway just wanted to share some thoughts.
Happy punting guys n gals.
 
Just been giving some thought recently to the hungry AMP workers charging so many extras here in Perth,
I can understand $50 for HJ but some try upsell to another $50 for topless, then another $50 for touching! Are you serious?
Where will it end?
Another $50 for breathing
Another $50 for blinking
And so on and so on ....

And at the end of the day ive had workers idea of topless means lifting thier bra letting her boobs drop out from underneath, literally a 2 second job.
I get why they do it because its very easy to pull the bra back into place .
Disclaimer: I know not every worker is greedy or manipulate but it does happen at certain places.
Of course not giving in to some of these price demands and trying to haggle can spoil the mood, honestly I think certain behaviour should not be tolerated, but then again if customers are willing to pay then that sets the market.

Personally I would not pay more than $120 for a topless tug for 30minutes that includes the room fee, all in.
Maybe I'm being a cheap Charlie and stingy but unless the service was outstanding and the worker had a certain x factor, I have a limit.
Anyway just wanted to share some thoughts.
Happy punting guys n gals.
Have fun walking out and doing it yourself then.
 
I'm currently in Bangkok. $1 = 23.5 baht
90 minute proper massage 450baht.
60 minute proper massage 300 baht
Add on Kissing, full service, blow job, multiple positions with a gorgeuus 30s thai lady 1500 baht extra.

Some people will get cheaper but many, many will pay 2, 3 and 4000. Why? First price is never the last price.

Anyway, if u r in Bangkok go to Coconut massage near Soi Cowboy but 200m further on. More MILF but exceptional value. My massage lady had the prettiest face, beautifully full and shaped tits with chewy nipples and an eager pussy. She rides me cowboy and cums 3 times enjoying herself. Oh that's another thing, they ENJOY their work. They don't make you feel like you are a distraction to their day. There is bodysuits..everything. I think cos she got a nice body she not shy to show it off. Older miles not so much do that I think.
Anyway I just went to Single Man's Forum Bangkok and got all the info I needed. Great punters stories there but best of all good recommendations.
 
I'm currently in Bangkok. $1 = 23.5 baht
90 minute proper massage 450baht.
60 minute proper massage 300 baht
Add on Kissing, full service, blow job, multiple positions with a gorgeuus 30s thai lady 1500 baht extra.

Some people will get cheaper but many, many will pay 2, 3 and 4000. Why? First price is never the last price.

Anyway, if u r in Bangkok go to Coconut massage near Soi Cowboy but 200m further on. More MILF but exceptional value. My massage lady had the prettiest face, beautifully full and shaped tits with chewy nipples and an eager pussy. She rides me cowboy and cums 3 times enjoying herself. Oh that's another thing, they ENJOY their work. They don't make you feel like you are a distraction to their day. There is bodysuits..everything. I think cos she got a nice body she not shy to show it off. Older miles not so much do that I think.
Anyway I just went to Single Man's Forum Bangkok and got all the info I needed. Great punters stories there but best of all good recommendations.
Excellent, that's much better.
I've travelled south east Asia so know exactly what you mean.
 
Just been giving some thought recently to the hungry AMP workers charging so many extras here in Perth,
I can understand $50 for HJ but some try upsell to another $50 for topless, then another $50 for touching! Are you serious?
Where will it end?
Another $50 for breathing
Another $50 for blinking
And so on and so on ....

And at the end of the day ive had workers idea of topless means lifting thier bra letting her boobs drop out from underneath, literally a 2 second job.
I get why they do it because its very easy to pull the bra back into place .
Disclaimer: I know not every worker is greedy or manipulate but it does happen at certain places.
Of course not giving in to some of these price demands and trying to haggle can spoil the mood, honestly I think certain behaviour should not be tolerated, but then again if customers are willing to pay then that sets the market.

Personally I would not pay more than $120 for a topless tug for 30minutes that includes the room fee, all in.
Maybe I'm being a cheap Charlie and stingy but unless the service was outstanding and the worker had a certain x factor, I have a limit.
Anyway just wanted to share some thoughts.
Happy punting guys n gals.
It is strange cost of living high, cost of massage and extra higher yet still as many massage shops and private places how do they all make money because if they are not making money surely some would close ???
 
Yes and completely free!
Temptation neutralised by missus palmer
I find missus palmer satisfies the urge to watch pornography. But not to do sexual acts with women. Pornography satisfies my urge to do sexual acts with women somewhat but I'm trying not to watch porn anymore.

My point? There isn't one.
 
Back
Top