America What is the Industry like? Can you tell us?

KatarinaMonroe

Bronze Member
I live in Washington state in the U.S and in my neck of the woods the industry is tough! I have been really struggling to get any decent clients. I'm actually getting ready to start an agency because there isn't one in the Seattle area, surprisingly enough. So I am desperately trying to make money for this project. I plan to crowdfund. So if anyone wants to help out please reply. I'll post my crowdfunding link on here, if its allowed .

lucylee

Gold Member
My visit in USA was only few weeks , I didn't see much at all. But i'd noticed lots of problems homelessness drugs and so much hustling.
When i was growing up, we're made to believed that it was a LAND of Dream. What i'd seen was far from it. Do the food was super delicious and generously served.

For the question of sex industry. I've noticed some street walkers - i couldn't imagine it to be safe for the girls doing that. Making the VERY NATURE ILLEGAL is one of the biggest mistakes government can do in its citizen, in my opinion. It would only yield result to ignorant unnecessary feeling like you are an outlaw doing whats the very nature of your existence. A very very sad awful situation, major hypocritical to its government.
It only attract crime abuse pain and so much more unnecessary suffering. Why can't it be like Holland its almost zero rape case , no aggravation, everyone are relaxed , people are treated with respect because sex industry are simply regulated - SIMPLE

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
You can not compare Europe and America when it comes to the sex industry that is totally unfair, America except Nevada has always been a no go place for the sex game, and every nation is different towards it's attitudes towards things, Eg An American woman can carry a gun in her hand bag while doing her shopping or walking around the mall, in Australia that is against the law and Americans say the same thing towards Australia in the personal security stakes, if say Sarah Spiers was in America under the laws she would be alive today, but unable to sell sex all different nations which makes us all unique, Look at the rapes in Germany by a set crowd that isn't happening in Utah now is it, why?

Why can't it be like Holland its almost zero rape case , no aggravation, everyone are relaxed , people are treated with respect because sex industry are simply regulated - SIMPLE

Keep on thinking that okay, it may look like that, NOT every woman is behind the red windows on her own free will, It may be legal but its not all roses there neither is Germany or other nations in Europe, Go to the back streets of some Dutch towns and see this game away from the tourist windows in A'dam and R'dam ... America is a nation of God,Gun and Liberty loving people NOT paid sex. Better still take a 5-10 minute walk from Berlin Zoo and see the real sex game in Europe..

Yarharfiddlydee

Gold Member
You can not compare Europe and America when it comes to the sex industry that is totally unfair, America except Nevada has always been a no go place for the sex game, and every nation is different towards it's attitudes towards things, Eg An American woman can carry a gun in her hand bag while doing her shopping or walking around the mall, in Australia that is against the law and Americans say the same thing towards Australia in the personal security stakes, if say Sarah Spiers was in America under the laws she would be alive today, but unable to sell sex all different nations which makes us all unique, Look at the rapes in Germany by a set crowd that isn't happening in Utah now is it, why?

Keep on thinking that okay, it may look like that, NOT every woman is behind the red windows on her own free will, It may be legal but its not all roses there neither is Germany or other nations in Europe, Go to the back streets of some Dutch towns and see this game away from the tourist windows in A'dam and R'dam ... America is a nation of God,Gun and Liberty loving people NOT paid sex. Better still take a 5-10 minute walk from Berlin Zoo and see the real sex game in Europe..
America is inherently conservative, regardless of what people may think. The attitudes front as liberal or very progressive, but the underlying nature of an American is conservative. You will see/hear VERY loud outliers which presents otherwise, don't be fooled. Hence why Nevada is the only state out of 50 where brothels are legal.

Phoebe

Legend Member
America is inherently conservative, regardless of what people may think. The attitudes front as liberal or very progressive, but the underlying nature of an American is conservative. You will see/hear VERY loud outliers which presents otherwise, don't be fooled. Hence why Nevada is the only state out of 50 where brothels are legal.

America isn't ready for legalized sex work, but it is ready for Open Carry and Dope smoking,

Australia isn't ready for Open Carry and legal dope smoking but is ready for legal sex work

One has free universal health which is a big plus, but one has a booming economy .... Different nations different cultures.. But could you imagine Australia with Open carry laws..

Yarharfiddlydee

Gold Member
America isn't ready for legalized sex work, but it is ready for Open Carry and Dope smoking,

Australia isn't ready for Open Carry and legal dope smoking but is ready for legal sex work

One has free universal health which is a big plus, but one has a booming economy .... Different nations different cultures.. But could you imagine Australia with Open carry laws..
Dope smoking medically in just a bit over half the states, but even some of those extremely limit the THC intake. I think only a select few offer recreational or are considering it. Big tax $.

Open carry.... Ask a northeastern American about their open carry. 😂 Tell ya to fuck off ya southern lunatic! Open carry happens all around, but it's only primarily popular in the south and "Bible belt".

I, for one, adore what Australia offers. But, in turn, the taxes are way different. Taxes in the U.S. (for average earner) is much much lower than AUS, but there's less available or on offer in the U.S. by way of services. So it's catch-22. Cannot have low tax and everything offered. If Americans were willing to cop a higher tax for healthcare, infrastructure, etc.. it'd work. Surely. But again, conservatism and "muh rights" and "tax is theft" is too engrained.

stovo82

Diamond Member
Tight gun laws were introduced because we do not want more people like Ivan Milat or Martin Bryant running rampant like they do in America.
There is a mass shooting every day in America and thousands of people are killed by guns in USA every year.
Many lives have been saved in Australia by not having Bryant or Milat clones running around.

Gun toting pimps, gangsters and bikies run the sex industry in the US, strong link to organised crime.
Criminals thrive under a corrupt system that allows the powerful to exploit the powerless.
More money is made by criminals when an industry remains illegal, be it drugs, prostitution or whatever.

America is an unsafe place for sex workers to work and virtually any other country in this world is a safer place to be a sex worker.

Yarharfiddlydee

Gold Member
Tight gun laws were introduced because we do not want more people like Ivan Milat or Martin Bryant running rampant like they do in America.
There is a mass shooting every day in America and thousands of people are killed by guns in USA every year.
Many lives have been saved in Australia by not having Bryant or Milat clones running around.

Gun toting pimps, gangsters and bikies run the sex industry in the US, strong link to organised crime.
Criminals thrive under a corrupt system that allows the powerful to exploit the powerless.
More money is made by criminals when an industry remains illegal, be it drugs, prostitution or whatever.

America is an unsafe place for sex workers to work and virtually any other country in this world is a safer place to be a sex worker.
Other than a few points I would beg to differ on, you're mostly right. Especially about the sex work. It's insane the amount of criminal activity is taking place and so little being done about it. It's not even your average Joe's who are most to blame, it's mostly the very wealthy who promote and sponsor this grotesque practice.

Oh, and the biggest offenders of them all? The assholes on Capital Hill who work hard to keep sex work illegal. Makes ya' think. 🤔🤦🏼‍♂️

Phoebe

Legend Member

A man used a red commodore in Melbourne and killed how many, Men used a trucks in France and Germany and killed how many, a guy used a pressure cooker in boston, a dude used backpacks in Manchester, a man used a gas in Tokyo, Saddam used the same on the kurds, Hammers in America kill more than rifles..

Smoking and drinking kill more than guns combined globally.. lets ban all those things.. BTW buybacks only effect good honest citizens do criminals give the guns back, and also that buy back was tax payers money.

lucylee

Gold Member
Comparing legal gun carry to sex work . One destroy life the other nourishes life - but people are conservatives or hypocrites it has to be considered - SURE

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Gun happy, bible loving US. Since I have been on Twitter I am learning that US sex workers are fighting for the same as us in Adelaide. I have worked in London so the comparison I see is wide. The low wages would affect how many people could afford the pleasure. Reality plasma is sold to support people’s income. I have been to USA once for a textile trade fair many moons ago and could not wait to get my feet back on Australian soil.
I am on many US facebook groups covering a variety of subject and CBD oil and proudly showing what they have hunted & killed are the main topics I am familiar with there. They are full of knowledge when it comes to off grid living, canning etc

Penny S

A Rose by any other name 🌹
Staff member
Legend Member
Hope they achieve it soon buts its the govt they just try to restrict what they can't control

maturevanessa

Bronze Member
You have to be on top with everything - the law is the law....
if someone ask you a question about what you do and how much you charge for it : RUN !!!
If you like to work in the US get the knowledge about the law

Anything once

Silver Member
Dope smoking medically in just a bit over half the states, but even some of those extremely limit the THC intake. I think only a select few offer recreational or are considering it. Big tax $.

Open carry.... Ask a northeastern American about their open carry. 😂 Tell ya to fuck off ya southern lunatic! Open carry happens all around, but it's only primarily popular in the south and "Bible belt".

I, for one, adore what Australia offers. But, in turn, the taxes are way different. Taxes in the U.S. (for average earner) is much much lower than AUS, but there's less available or on offer in the U.S. by way of services. So it's catch-22. Cannot have low tax and everything offered. If Americans were willing to cop a higher tax for healthcare, infrastructure, etc.. it'd work. Surely. But again, conservatism and "muh rights" and "tax is theft" is too engrained.
If you add tips and sales taxes in the US, one can expert to pay almost 68c/dollar with, as you say, much less essential services and infrastructure than Australia. Americans are screwed with their prioritised spending back to front. The amount of money wasted on defence plus the obscene salaries of professional atheletes and celebrities is a clear indication of how screwed the average worker is in the US. They ‘live to work, not work to live’ and the term ‘working poor’ best sums up the average American.