Amazing Mount Agung

Caroline

Easy going πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›
Diamond Member
In Indonesia we have plenty mountain and island, but this time i wanna tell you the famous one. Mount Agung is an active volcano in Bali Indonesia, southeast of Mount Batur volcano, also in Bali. Standing majestically on the eastern seaboard of Bali is the island’s highest mountain: Gunung Agung or Mount Agung, located in the district of Karangasem. It is the highest point on Bali, and dominates the surrounding area, influencing the climate, especially rainfall patterns. The Balinese believe that Mount Agung is the abode of the gods, and the volcano, therefore, is revered as sacred. It is on this mountain that the mother of all temples in Bali is located, called Pura Besakih, and yes we have plenty temples also specially in Bali don't worry i will try to show you all and enjoy explore Indonesia with me 😁 πŸ‘

0ld dog

Bronze Member
Is that an invitation?
Yes Mount Agung. Was viewing that from Lipah beach about 2 months ago, Really enjoyed the eastern side of Bali. Nice and quite great people, food and scenery.

Caroline

Easy going πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›
Diamond Member
thx and yes that invitation for come to Bali @0ld dog
but pity at the most the border are closed
wish all this think will be done and come back normal again soon 😁 πŸ‘

Caroline

Easy going πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›
Diamond Member
everyone have they own perception @Goodstuff36
not all people like my place and not all people like your place
that's why God make everythink different
everyone is special
same as your place and my place
every places have somethink special and unique
it will be boring if everythink the same πŸ˜πŸ‘

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
I wasn't talking about copy's or twin city's i said in my mount agung is a shithole that's my opinion and would not go there so that's it my opinion ion is mount Agung is a shithole and I would not go there like or not and I don't want to hear anymore about that shithole Mout Agung.

0ld dog

Bronze Member
thx and yes that invitation for come to Bali @0ld dog
but pity at the most the border are closed
wish all this think will be done and come back normal again soon 😁 πŸ‘
I was looking forward to visiting Bali @ Caroline with you. 🀩
Yes here's to hoping things will return to normal soon but I am not holding my breath.
That was my first trip to Bali 2 months ago. Really enjoyed the trip. Many beautiful places for such a small place.

Caroline

Easy going πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›
Diamond Member
yes @0ld dog
would be my pleasure be your tour guide
hope this all corona virus will be done asap