• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Am I right or wrong???

F

Farm Boy

Tracy Grimshaw had a piece on this last night . just a coincidence Bill?

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Tracy Grimshaw had a piece on this last night . just a coincidence Bill?

Did she??? What was her article about exactly and I`ll see if I can find it on the internet somewhere.

Hmmmm... "Billybones Nailcare" sounds good, now what can I use as a slogan??? "Billybones Nailcare - Let Billy nail you"

F

Farm Boy

Tracy recons Lcheepo nail franchise places rip off there workers and infect there
customer's .

Farm boy thinks Tracys producer may be fond of pollony.

W

WRXXXR

Billy, can I be your first employee?

I have a super opening special. We can offer a topless manicure, pedicure (I'm told this is what girls get in a nail salon) and a full body 30min massage for only $75. Every customer gets greeted with a glass of wine and chocolates. And for the weirdos we'll have a secret stash of capsicums :p

Ladies be busting down our door!!

Times are tough out there so if needed I am happy to bring to the table a variety of payment plans... :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Happy2

Legend Member
Dorpers are only for those who have the misfortune of not growing a good old fashioned smokebush on their few acres

F

Farm Boy

Dorpers are only for those who have the misfortune of not growing a good old fashioned smokebush on their few acres

If you keep that up H2 you will be overwhelmed with friendship requests.

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Billy, can I be your first employee?

I have a super opening special. We can offer a topless manicure, pedicure (I'm told this is what girls get in a nail salon) and a full body 30min massage for only $75. Every customer gets greeted with a glass of wine and chocolates. And for the weirdos we'll have a secret stash of capsicums :p

Ladies be busting down our door!!

Times are tough out there so if needed I am happy to bring to the table a variety of payment plans... :D

Sure you can be my first employee but I can only afford to pay you in poloney or sandwich ham until the market gets a bit better...

And I`ll expect you to be the one to go topless, I still need some time to work on my 6pack.

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Why sandwich ham? The amount of pork in that product it would nearly
be Kosher

Why sandwich ham you ask...
Well I`ve got to break in my tastebuds slowly, no point in forcing it to taste full flavoured meat at once.

A

Alecia the Foxx

In life there is no right or wrong... As long as we truly believe in ourselves.

Who cares what others think...

That is right BB, and don't mind me. Truth be told I am just jealous because you start all these wonderful threads that go on for pages, and any that I start only have me posting in them :notworthy:angry1:O0