• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Am i doing something wrong?

M

Mr.Jay

Hi guys, recently joined here.

My girlfriend and i have been having sex now for almost 12 months, and as hard as i try i can't seem to make her "finish" during intercourse. If we have sex, it doesn't matter how long i go for, or what position or how much foreplay, it just never seems to happen. I switched from ultra thin condoms to ribbed and studded ones and she said that felt better, i even tried that durex play o stuff and that helps too, but to no prevail can i make her finish during intercourse.

When i give her oral everything is sweet, i just want to give myself and her the sense of feeling and achievement.

J.

W

wingman

I don't really have any experience in this, but heres some thoughts that come to mind:

Are you her first partner?

Has she been able to 'finish' with previous partners or on her own? Sounds like you've tried a few things, maybe it's her?

Have you talked to her about it? I think discussion could help alot.

M

Mr.Jay

I don't really have any experience in this, but heres some thoughts that come to mind:

Are you her first partner?

Has she been able to 'finish' with previous partners or on her own? Sounds like you've tried a few things, maybe it's her?

Have you talked to her about it? I think discussion could help alot.

Hey mate, yeah we've discussed it. She said it's fine because i always go down on her after sex.

But i feel like i'm not good enough, if you know what i mean.. She thinks i'm an amazing lover, but nothing pleases me more then to know i've given her pleasure, i guess it's just a male thing?.

I'm her first, she's not my first tho, so maybe it's her? and yeah she finishes fine on her own, and when i do oral. But never during intercourse, my next step was going to bu a vibrating cock ring..

J.

antonov

Gold Member
I'm definitely no expert, and I don't want to point out the bleeding obvious so ignore me if I'm out of line, but there is a thing called a clit down there which "oral" and she "on her own" would have no problem locating, but maybe your old fella with its fancy condoms is not quite rubbing up against.....just a suggestion.

M

Mr.Jay

Hey mate, yes i know where the clit is lol. I read an article today which said i think it was something like 32% of women needed stimulation of the clitoris during intercourse to orgasm. I'm no professional when it comes to sex, but then again who is?. Taking this into account, my next step was to buy a vibrating cock ring, so she'll have stimulation whilest we're having sex. However, after reading some things and doing research some of them look effing weird. I'm all for giving her the best sex i can, hence why i came here seeking advice as to what i was doing wrong.

Can anyone suggest a brand of vibrating condom that'll work? I'm new to the whole sex toy thing and so is she. So any help here would be appreciated.

Cheers

J.

svengali

Foundation Member
Well, congratulations of caring enough about your girlfriend to look for a solution.

Generally speaking we should be able to get by with the equipment we are all born with but the most troublesome sex organ, particularly for women,is the one located between the ears.Toys can be fun but shouldn't be necessary.

With that in mind here are a couiple of suggestions.

Have you tried using oral to get her over the finishing line before entering her? Sometimes this can make it easier for her to let go and come a second time.

Alternatively, you could try finishing in doggie or side by side where you can get a couple of fingers to her clit to help her over the line.

Finally, don't let this problem become too much of an obsession or it could spoil what sounds like a pretty good sexual relationshiop.

svengali

Foundation Member
Well, congratulations of caring enough about your girlfriend to look for a solution.

Generally speaking we should be able to get by with the equipment we are all born with but the most troublesome sex organ, particularly for women,is the one located between the ears.Toys can be fun but shouldn't be necessary.

With that in mind here are a couiple of suggestions.

Have you tried using oral to get her over the finishing line before entering her? Sometimes this can make it easier for her to let go and come a second time.

Alternatively, you could try finishing in doggie or side by side where you can get a couple of fingers to her clit to help her over the line.

Finally, don't let this problem become too much of an obsession or it could spoil what sounds like a pretty good sexual relationship.

M

Mr.Jay

I have thought about it, as in, going down on her first then having sex with her after, but the thing is, she usually goes tight and dry. So either i cant get it back in or it's just too dry to try, perhaps investing in lube might do the trick?

Sorry for all the questions, i just want her to achieve the complete satisfaction and sense of fulfilment i get when we make love.

Cheers

J.