Alcohol and sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
I know a few places where the sex worker will offer an alcohol drink before the big event. I realize for some this may relax them. So how much alcohol should one have and how much before it effects ones performance and enjoyment?
I wonder how much alcohol does a sex worker allow her client have before they refuse to see them?
:walk:

C

Curious1

How much to have would depend on the individual person....but to ease the mood id say 1, maybe 2 drinks would be sufficent.
Getting 'drunk' is not a good idea. The ole 'brewers droop' is never taken well!
And im sure some guys will acknowledge that when too many have been drunk, yes you can get it up and working, but you cant 'finish'. This has happened to me on occasion LOL Its a bit of a killer when the girl basically throws you off and says she has had enough.....which also makes me think that maybe when i have had to much to drink, maybe im actually not as great in bed as i think i am? HAHAHA

Sensual ~ Vanessa

Gold Member
Its not included in my offer of drinks, more focused on the deed itself, requiring lots of water. Occasionally a regular will bring a few mixers but its usually 2 to share. There would be a limit on how much a client can drink as I would assume he has to drive home

performance, yeah thats another story :walk:

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
How much to have would depend on the individual person....but to ease the mood id say 1, maybe 2 drinks would be sufficent.
Getting 'drunk' is not a good idea. The ole 'brewers droop' is never taken well!
And im sure some guys will acknowledge that when too many have been drunk, yes you can get it up and working, but you cant 'finish'. This has happened to me on occasion LOL Its a bit of a killer when the girl basically throws you off and says she has had enough.....which also makes me think that maybe when i have had to much to drink, maybe im actually not as great in bed as i think i am? HAHAHA

I agree with your comments here Curious1.

Too much of a good thing is no good if you are intending to have good sex.

One or two to 'prime the pump' but leave it at that.

Working girls do NOT like guys who rock up reeking of alcohol.

One gorgeous blonde lass, a personal freind, told me of a dreadful experience she had when she was working... This Guy rocked up, straight from consuming a big italian meal and a bottle of red... he chose her...and they went off to the room... right in the middle of the act, whilst he is on top...and she was underneath... this Guys orgasms... and as he does he vomits at the same time...and she was covered all over her chest, shoulders, face and hair with red wine and spaghetti.... she pushed him off, stood up and kicked him fare in the balls then threw him down the stairs... and so she should!

She never again accepted any client that came in with a strong smell of alcohol... and then soon after she quit the game entirely and became an air hostess

svengali

Foundation Member
Personally, I believe cleaning the teeth before a date with a lady is as important as having a shower.

Rocking up for an intimate encounter reeking of fags, booze or garlic is just plain gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.