• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

S

sexnut

Is age but a number or do you have age limits when dating/finding a lover?

Last edited by a moderator:
F

FantasticFox

i'm 23, serious dating probably 18-30, 30+ is more just friends with benefits

G

Givenchy

Age has no real effect. U love a person not a number. I'm 32 and I generally go for 20 - 23 year old girls but thats because I'm a big kid lol. And that's the age I tend to attract which probably isn't a good thing :(

Happy2

Legend Member
Your age is showing When you think you used to watch MILF films
because it was your fetish And now you watch them because the ladies look so young to you and 20yr olds now look like jailbait

Fudd

Foundation Member
....age is but a number.....when 2 people click, who gives a toss about the age difference..... :)

Happy2

Legend Member
Thats a point TD we hear the line age is not important Now that is mainly from
older blokes looking at the pretty young things The same 35-40 yr old say may feel different if a 65yr old lady came on to them instead
Then its Huh look at her mutton dressed as lamb Many of us fellas can be pretty hypocritical

F

Farm Boy

Thats a point TD we hear the line age is not important Now that is mainly from
older blokes looking at the pretty young things The same 35-40 yr old say may feel different if a 65yr old lady came on to them instead
Then its Huh look at her mutton dressed as lamb Many of us fellas can be pretty hypocritical

I was thinking SN is obvious very young and if he is counting down could be problems .

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 2

I think that there's an argument to both sides of this...

There are definitely some people that always seem to attract younger people...I am one of them! As to the reason why, I have no idea...whether it's because I've never grown up or maybe I've managed to hold tightly to a young attitude I can't say? But I do swear to myself after each failed attempt at a relationship with a younger guy (on average i'd say there's usually about 10 years difference between us) that I'm going to go for a guy my own age or even older the next time...it just never seems to pan out that way! Lol! Once again, I have just started seeing a guy that is 11 years my junior! Slow learner...? Perhaps?Lol!

The main issue's that I've found with a substantial gap in ages is that often you're at different stages in life...
i.e. I have had my children and am now very happy to enjoy watching them grow up, and really cherish their level of independence, I'm also at the stage where I can to a certain extent relax a little financially etc. etc. However, someone a decade younger than me is at a different stage, often wanting children, establishing a life, wanting marriage, etc. All of which I've already done! So, where is the happy compromise? Often it's unobtainable!

Other than that...it's great!

Lol!

Lisa xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
I

Interest

In my experience age means very little if two people like each other. On the other hand a big age gape does make it harder to stick together.

Happy2

Legend Member
In my experience age means very little if two people like each other. On the other hand a big age gape does make it harder to stick together.

Well if the older lady wears a figure shaping girdle her aging gape should be held in place

S

sexycrystal

never even consider age , its the person who you get along with.

I met amazing young adults in my life and also older men in life who I adore .

I never have any limits when it comes to love . I always follow my heart

S

Saige

never even consider age , its the person who you get along with.

I met amazing young adults in my life and also older men in life who I adore .

I never have any limits when it comes to love . I always follow my heart

I agree Sexy....your heart does not know how to count, that is your brains job!!!

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Who cares about age? It is all about the chemistry between people regardless of how old they are.
But in saying this........I certainly make a difference between my work life (everything goes :eek:ccasion14) and relation ships.........when it comes to the latter I definitely prefer people more or less my age.

R.xxxxxxx

B

BrownDog

I dont care but i have heard this rule for a man dating someone younger

Half your age plus 7

so for example if ur 50 no one asks questions if the women is 32 or above

But not sure bout women thou

S

Saige

I was just thinking about this question and realised at work I prefer 28+ guys..I find I gel with them better and have more fun...I do have some reg's who are much younger too (I have two favs 22 & 27...mwahhh big luvs guys :love10:) but on most part I prefer older men 35+ with my fave age group 40-55.....funny!!!

Fudd

Foundation Member
.....with my fave age group 40-55....

........oh babbbeeeeeee........let my get the dentures cleaned, brylcream applied and a quick whipper snipper trim of ear & body hairs.......who's ya grand daddy......lol.... :ky:

S

Saige

........oh babbbeeeeeee........let my get the dentures cleaned, brylcream applied and a quick whipper snipper trim of ear & body hairs.......who's ya grand daddy......lol.... :ky:

Too funny Fudd....:notworthy

I may have to move my room down stairs as the walking frames are a pain on the stairs:laughing4

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
I've almost always had relationships with Girls younger than myself.

I was married at age 21, when I was 30 I had an 18YO 'Mistress', When I was 57 I had a 26YO Mistress and now that I'm 69 I have a 23YO 'mistress'.

T

tengels1976

In my experience age is important, but certainly no the main factor