Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DaneM

Hey Everyone,
I'm 19 and my Girlfriend is 15.

She is turning 16 in a few months,
I know its obviously againt the law for us to sleep together,
but what are the other restrictions in the eyes of the law.

Can we do other stuff? (oral, mutual masturbating, handjob etc)
And Can she sleep in the same bed as me?

Thanks for the feedback, love this site.

Dane

svengali

Foundation Member
Hmm!! I know sex is illegal but how far petting, kissing etc can go before becoming "sex" legally is probably one of those grey areas.

Morally, however I believe most people would disapprove and not unreasonably. After all. this is not a partnership of equals. At 19 you are almost an adult, either working or not far from it and mature enough to make your own decisions. She, on the other hand is legally and practically still a child, probably still at school and with nowhere near your level of worldly experience.

My advice, for what it is worth, is enjoy her friendship by all means but keep it platonic, at least until she is old enough to know what she is doing. Long term she will thank you for it and even if this relationship doesn't work out at least her memories of you will be positive ones.

Aaron

Canberra
Diamond Member
Dane, There are some good websites out there, have you tried googleing your question?

C

corneus

Link not working so taken down

Last edited by a moderator:

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
As she is only 15 and therefore a child and you are demmed, at 19, to be an adult there is a legally serious dillema here.

Whilst having sex with a minor is a jailable offence...so is indecent dealing with a minor... And sleeping with her, touching her, or encouraging her to touch you are all classed as indecent dealing....so you are really out of your depth if you anything more than take her to the movies and by her an ice cream... be smart, be patient and wait a few more months.

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Alas I looked much younger than my age and often was chased and and found 14 year old girls wanting to flirt with me and more when I was at the time 21. Yes it was frustrating as some of the girls-as that is all they really were, had become very sexy. Then I had the disadvantage ladies my age thinking I was only 14.

Yes I do believe not matter how sexy or how much you find yourself falling in love, if the lady is under the age of consent take plenty of cold showers instead.

Of course one can use the argument other cultures in the past have allowed it-but when in Rome do as the Romans do.

I survived the torment for 8 years-and so I am sure you can wait and be rewarded for your patience and understanding.
:walk:

Status
Not open for further replies.