After something a little different

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Young and his wife Ellen have homes in Australia, the UK and the Netherlands where Mrs. Young is from.[16] Although a heavy smoker, Young is a teetotaler and has been all his life.[10]

On 24 August 2006, Young received Kerrang! magazine's Legend Award from the editor, Paul Brannigan. Brannigan called AC/DC "one of the most important and influential rock bands in history".[17]

On 16 May 2012, Young was named Best Australian Guitarist of All Time in a poll conducted by Australian Guitar Magazine.[18]

Angus is a keen supporter of the Glasgow Rangers football club.[19]

Other than being a rangers fan hes not a bad dude..

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
Young and his wife Ellen have homes in Australia, the UK and the Netherlands where Mrs. Young is from.[16] Although a heavy smoker, Young is a teetotaler and has been all his life.[10]

On 24 August 2006, Young received Kerrang! magazine's Legend Award from the editor, Paul Brannigan. Brannigan called AC/DC "one of the most important and influential rock bands in history".[17]

On 16 May 2012, Young was named Best Australian Guitarist of All Time in a poll conducted by Australian Guitar Magazine.[18]

Angus is a keen supporter of the Glasgow Rangers football club.[19]

Other than being a rangers fan hes not a bad dude..
I am also a one pot screamer and a mad Liverpool supporter as one of my grandfathers was born in Liverpool

Down boy

Gold Member
Ever heard of a place called Sydney/Germany/Amsterdam... ?
Check locanto for ads from the Mandurah area. One lady often has a lot up, they all have lifelike cartoons as the photos and she offers kink. Haven’t seen her, lots of reviews on locanto itself but not too sure of the legitimacy of them. I’ll see if I can dig a name up for you.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Link is broken,so has been taken down

Last edited by a moderator:

DEpraived

Bronze Member
Thanks for info the peeps. So this red queen, had a look at her Locanto ... Rather mysterious. Anybody have first hand experience with some deets?

Also, my ultimate fantasy/kink is adult Breastfeeding.... If anybody can point me in the direction of someone who could potentially furfill this service, I'd be so very thankful 😅😋