• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Afl

S

sexnut

The finals are upon us. Who do you think will win? Which are your teams? Eagles biggest turn around from wooden spoons to top 4

S

Saige

It is big "ups" to Worsfold the turn around of the team this year... that Nic Naitanui...what a superstar...just magic to watch!!

As for Mark Nicoski...give me an hour in the room with him.....PLEASE!!!!!

xxx

Fudd

Foundation Member
....I had a laugh when I heard the so called "experts" panning Hawthorn for resting a number of players for their game against the Gold Coast in Qld. Funny how nothing has been said as to why Collingwood & Carlton (both played in Melb) get an 8 day break for their finals games whilst Hawthorn has to back up after an interstate trip in 6 days......gees, you'd be spewing if you were a Hawks supporter.....

As for the other teams in the finals, the Eagles, Sydney & the Saints all get a 7 day break whilst Essendon had the bye last week.

Fudd :)

Fudd

Foundation Member
.....As for Mark Nicoski...give me an hour in the room with him.....PLEASE!!!!!xxx

....ummmm, would a short fat old bloke wearing an Eagles jumper be a suitable substitute????.....lol

Fudd :)

S

Saige

ha ha FUDD....if it has the number 6 on it and you keep it on the whole time....YES,YES,YES!!!

xxx

S

Saige

Who do you think for Brownlow this year....I calling Juddy or Goodes????? But maybe Dane Swan???

S

Saige

A draw....that's worth putting a couple of bucks on!!!

Forest I am hoping neither the cats or the pies get it!!!!!

I was at the dockers/hawks game few weeks at Patterson stadium...the hawkes supportes almost out numbered and definately out yelled the dockers supporters....though it was a woeful effort from the dockers (again...) embarressing really!!!

xx

skye

Gold Member
Does anyone bet on these. I heard you can make a decent dollar on the online sports betting.

S

Saige

Yes they do...and No they dont!!! depends if you can pick the winner....lol!!!

W

WRXXXR

Yeh I have an online sportsbet account, it's not bad but you tend to get better results on the multi's when you start winning.

I think next weekend will give us a better indication. If collingwood destroy the eagles I'll stick with the pies if not Geelong or maybe even saints. Hawks still a slight roughy

forest

Gold Member
The Pies have been so good this year they have to be favourites.... I just hope someone, anyone, else wins (especially my Hawks). The Eagles have had a good second half of the season to get into 4th so they have to be arough chance (better them than the Blues or Bombers).

forest

Gold Member
For the Brownlow, I reckon a Judd has had a great year and Goodes last half of the year has been wonderful...

So a draw... with two players with two Brownlows each already, getting their thrid together... what a story :)