• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

AFL... my Hawks V the Weagles...

forest

Gold Member
Can the unbeaten Eagles keep in up against the Hawks?

Should be a good match, the Eagles continue to play good football and the Hawks, while playing ok, are yet to hit their straps.

GO HAWKS :)

S

Saige

It is going to be a beauty!!! But your Hawks arent going to get over the line sorry................

forest

Gold Member
We shell see, Saige, :) The Eagles are a fine side and have a huge home ground advantage so it will be a good win if the Hawks get up.

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
Should be a good game, i think it will be close either way but the Eagles at home will have the edge..
Good on the Dockers to for beating the Saints tonight..

R

Reggie

please ,this is a SEX forum NO more football:la:

Actually it's an Adult forum and as adults we can discuss more than one topic otherwise it will be a very quite forum. As for the game, I have no idea what too make of it but as a weagle fan I'll take the 4 points, after all, the hawks wont lose too many this year. Are we allowed to swap Marsten, as Hitler said, he's friggen useless.

W

WRXXXR

Lol, more points in that game than Cousins bloodstream on a Friday night!!

I didn't mind it though. At least it's a different game to what were used to

forest

Gold Member
A hard fought game well done Eagles and the Hawks lose another by less than a goal :(

Weird ladder: Hawks, Cats and Pies all outside the eight after four rounds???

W

WRXXXR

Hawks are a strange one (but lost to good teams) but i think the cats are finally on the way out and I think the pies will struggle under their current dickhead coach.

I thought might be a hawks v Carlton final but now maybe freo will playing the budgies :p

B

Beyond

3 out of 4 of hawks games have been finals like pressure eagles cats pies.....