• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

AFL Hawks v Swans

forest

Gold Member
I think My Hawks will win on the MCG's wide open spaces tonight... with or without Buddy. Goodes is my biggest wrong, playing his best footy at game 300!

S

Saige

ahhhh Forest..thanks for starting the thread...all that Rugby this week was not impressing me....lol!

hmmmm...its Goodes 300th game..and I think they deserve to win...however they do have a bad track record at the MCG..

The hawks are carrying a few injuries and strains too, arent they!!

I think the Eagles hands down this week...Carlton have no chance over here...maybe they should have given Fev a second chance for this game...lol!!

forest

Gold Member
I am hopeful for the Hawks (Swans have been very Goodes this year) we have such a good season as well.

Blues/Weagles is a toss up for me... comes down to Judd and Kerr... those two worked so well together in days gone by...

S

Saige

You could be right...the stats dont lie....

Carlton have won all four of their interstate games this season, with an average margin of 56 points. They've also snatched the points in four of their last five at Patersons Stadium.

But I just think that the Eagles are coming to come out hard and fast...it will be a good game that is for sure!!

::)

Happy2

Legend Member
Swans are the form team Maybe apart from the cats But the Hawks are not
a top four team for nothing it Will be interesting
Dont know about any body else But I find it hard to be overly interested when my team isn't playing this weekend

S

sexnut

ahhhh Forest..thanks for starting the thread...all that Rugby this week was not impressing me....lol!

hmmmm...its Goodes 300th game..and I think they deserve to win...however they do have a bad track record at the MCG..

The hawks are carrying a few injuries and strains too, arent they!!

I think the Eagles hands down this week...Carlton have no chance over here...maybe they should have given Fev a second chance for this game...lol!!

I made an afl thread couple of weeks ago...noone posted :(

I hope eagles win! Going for swans anyone that is not VIC =p

S

Saige

We had great posts last Saturday....the boys were keeping me posted throughout the day...which was fantastic..thankyou...I hope you do the same tomorrow guys!!!

Forest, Fudd, Farmerby and myself will be on the AFL threads FOR SURE!!!

forest

Gold Member
nice to have a little win... would have be crap going out in straight sets.

Now hoping the Pies get a case of the old collywobbles :)

Happy2

Legend Member
forest Well done on your Hawks But as for your wish for next
week I do so hope you are (And I will be in a minority here) very very wrong
All the best to both teams though

fifoboy

Gold Member
West Coast v Carlton was a lot closer than I thought it would be, Blues got off to a great start and then stuck with the Eagles, they'll be there or there abouts again next year.