• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.
T

Tania Admin

The Talkinsex.com Forum is soley sponsored by the Langtrees.com website.

There are presently many advertisers on the Forum who are advertising for free.

This will change when our new and improved Langtrees.com website is finished being built, Mary-Anne is presently in India working on this project.
Then it will only be paid advertisers allowed to advertise on the Forum and there will only be a limited number of Sub-forums available.

Don't leave it to late and miss out on the opportunity to have your own sub forum for advertising yourself or your business.

Sub forum and Banner (like what appears under my post) with which you will control is $50 a week Sticky's x3 on Perth forum $25 per week (these are posts that stay at the top).

Payments: 1st time 3 months in advance then monthly.

Our Graphic artist is available to design 6 different size artworks with your logo for $100 which you can use on all social media because you will own it.

Training will be provided via our Perth office in Burswood (For Perth Members)on how to Admin your own section of the Forum, merging, deleting etc.
Darwin members will recieve training at the Langtrees VIP Darwin Chill Out Lounge in Darwin CBD.
Other states we will work with online and via phone.

If you are interested in having your own Sub Forum please send me a PM and we will get the ball rolling for you.

And always remember our Forum Motto:

Safe Sex Is The Best Sex
Safe Sex Is Great Sex