• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

A revisit of a great one...

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
You may remember our visit to the Whisky Live experience just a couple of weekends ago.
I also considered our early tasting of Kavalan and approached the exhibit with the idea of re-education.
I tasted 4 or 5 of the offered expressions and came away with a deep feeling of regret.
Regret that I had wasted otherwise good sampling time at the Arran exhibit.
So, in answer to your challenge?
Sure, I will try it; just in case it wasn't one of the recent drams and it may just be that this expression is a winner.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
You may remember our visit to the Whisky Live experience just a couple of weekends ago.
I also considered our early tasting of Kavalan and approached the exhibit with the idea of re-education.
I tasted 4 or 5 of the offered expressions and came away with a deep feeling of regret.
Regret that I had wasted otherwise good sampling time at the Arran exhibit.
So, in answer to your challenge?
Sure, I will try it; just in case it wasn't one of the recent drams and it may just be that this expression is a winner.
Not sure what you’ll make of it then bro.