A intro from Mo | Mary-Anne's PA and the Social media guy!

Mo Social media

Silver Member
Hey guys! Mo's a cool outgoing guy with a vibrant personality (or maybe not?). A huge fan of all things combat sports specifically MMA. I was an amateur boxer as well but that was a long time ago (if you win a single round in sparring ill give you $500 bucks xd). Also, I'm into working out and need a partner badly sign up today. So I started working at Langtrees prolly a month ago as a social media guy, but now I'm also MA's PA. A good lady to work with (no pun and sarcasm intended xd). I'm relatively new to Australia, I was in NYC before coming here abrupt life change ay? Right now doing my master's in Data science hoping to get thru it alive and well. Aight I'm out now.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Mo has been with us for 3 weeks now, gee he can talk a lot & argue a lot, but he is picking up our systems well and also following the old bat and doing lots of things my way. Wish he could work longer hours but Master Students are restricted.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
What did you learn today Mo lets use this as a blog so I can use it as a teaching tool?

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
Mrs langtrees social media is a bit tricky to work around I found that reading a lot of other members comments and replies helped me with confidence to post the rest is just like a shot in the dark post a reply what you think is right and fits the standards and put your Helmut on jump in the trench and hope for the best.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Mrs langtrees social media is a bit tricky to work around I found that reading a lot of other members comments and replies helped me with confidence to post the rest is just like a shot in the dark post a reply what you think is right and fits the standards and put your Helmut on jump in the trench and hope for the best.
Yes I agree I am trying to get my whole team systemised and they are only allowed to send out artwork I have approved and new profiles on https://au.langtrees.com/
We have a good circle for social media but they all go off and sdo there own thing and its all about the link.

Legend Member
Well it's like this Mrs langtrees the forum chat is a good idea just looking ATM although does this mean you can chat to the girls that are advertised on langtrees or only in the forum.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
We will have a chat room in the forum but it's not planned until April next year advertisers can go in and so can members and chat in public or message in private.
Private chat is already there but we have a lot of work to get it right and planned for November or December this year. To message now you must become a member mark a lady as a favorite and that gives you permission to say whether you want her to contact you and vice versa she gets a notification and accepts whether she wants to private message with you.

Legend Member
We will have a chat room in the forum but it's not planned until April next year advertisers can go in and so can members and chat in public or message in private.
Private chat is already there but we have a lot of work to get it right and planned for November or December this year. To message now you must become a member mark a lady as a favorite and that gives you permission to say whether you want her to contact you and vice versa she gets a notification and accepts whether she wants to private message with you.
Thanks can't wait to start messging

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Click one of the Langtrees Ladies like Nina and ask her to test it with you.
@Nina Stone