• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

8 EASY HIGH-PROTEIN PLANT-BASED MEALS YOU CAN MAKE IN YOUR INSTANT POT

Design Guru

Creative Mind ♐
Gold Member
When trying to focus on plant-based eating, getting enough protein is often a top concern. Sure, you’ve probably heard that foods like tofu, beans, and chickpeas are good sources of the nutrient, but the advice often stops there. What’s less clear is how to cook with them in ways that actually gets you excited about meal time.
The multi-cooker makes quick work of the conundrum, helping to clear your mind (and schedule) so you can focus on things that are on your metaphorical plate, not your actual one.

Of course, the proof is in the pudding. Rounded up here are eight plant-based high-protein meals, all that make good use of the Instant Pot. Bookmark it so that’s it’s handy for when you need it during meal prep planning or busy weekdays.

Marnie

Marnie Reception VIP Perth
Gold Member
Ooo, thank you! I'm very interested in these meals but I can't see the link?

Farha Writer

Gold Member
When trying to focus on plant-based eating, getting enough protein is often a top concern. Sure, you’ve probably heard that foods like tofu, beans, and chickpeas are good sources of the nutrient, but the advice often stops there. What’s less clear is how to cook with them in ways that actually gets you excited about meal time.
The multi-cooker makes quick work of the conundrum, helping to clear your mind (and schedule) so you can focus on things that are on your metaphorical plate, not your actual one.

Of course, the proof is in the pudding. Rounded up here are eight plant-based high-protein meals, all that make good use of the Instant Pot. Bookmark it so that’s it’s handy for when you need it during meal prep planning or busy weekdays.
Link, please!

Design Guru

Creative Mind ♐
Gold Member

See the original post:

Fat boy

Each day is a journey & the journey itself is home
Legend Member
I have been on a plant based diet for 2 decades. Protein is not a concern for vegetarians, B12 is.
images (4).jpeg Infographic_PlantBased1-762x1354@2x.jpg