40 Romantic idea to say I Love you

Polly Lee

Polly 💖💖💖
Legend Member
When you and your partner get home from work, take a few minutes to relax together. Most people typically start their regular activities right away, such as cooking dinner or doing housework. It will mean a lot to stop, hug and kiss them, and ask
how their day was.
This is no 1. and 39 from you all
couple on couch in love. Romantic ideas

Last edited:

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
I used to go outside when I heard my fiancé arrive home to meet her, give her a hug and kiss then walk with her inside.

Another way I showed her affection was to help wash her long hair and also brush it. She enjoyed me doing that for her. It also encouraged her to keep her hair beautifully long.

Brushing hair can be a bonding moment to chat and enjoy each other’s company.

Polly Lee

Polly 💖💖💖
Legend Member
I used to go outside when I heard my fiancé arrive home to meet her, give her a hug and kiss then walk with her inside.

Another way I showed her affection was to help wash her long hair and also brush it. She enjoyed me doing that for her. It also encouraged her to keep her hair beautifully long.

Brushing hair can be a bonding moment to chat and enjoy each other’s company.
Absolutely

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
When you and your partner get home from work, take a few minutes to relax together. Most people typically start their regular activities right away, such as cooking dinner or doing housework. It will mean a lot to stop, hug and kiss them, and ask
how their day was.
This is no 1. and 39 from you all
couple on couch in love. Romantic ideas
Perfect ❤️❤️