4 hands massage at TBC with Vanessa and Linda

Alchemy

Gold Member
Went into TBC yesterday to see Vanessa
She asked if I would like to see two girls and have a 4 hand session
Ahhhhh yes please
So I got to see Linda and Vanessa as I understand Linda was keen to know why Vanessa got so many bookings and Vanessa was happy to show her
Oh my my
I took all my will power to last as long as I did !!
Very enjoyable and a lot of fun
Vivian please thank the girls for me they represented TBC well

Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 2.31.57 am.png WechatIMG9162.jpeg

Ramper

Gold Member
Good on you I think the ladies would of loved it too.You are lucky and they are lucky. I will chat with her about it when I visit mext week.

D

Deleted member 49173

Gr8 to read a successful review .. also V handy to know that there are 2 girls who are comfortable to be with each other as that makes a big contribution. cheers Alchemy

Ramper

Gold Member
Yes I visited Vanessa and I asked her about her 3 some and she laughed a little and said it was very good, big man she say good for her. I think she orgasmed so will done.

D

Deleted member 49173

Tha $190 woulda been good feeling all on its own .. lol

Ramper

Gold Member
She is a nice lady, and she loves men who treat her good and with respect. She deserves respect like all woman. She does however like BC. The average man can not fullfill her and thst is feom her. I am average so not in her league.

joe12155

Legend Member
She is a nice lady, and she loves men who treat her good and with respect. She deserves respect like all woman. She does however like BC. The average man can not fullfill her and thst is feom her. I am average so not in her league.

BC??

Ramper

Gold Member
Yes she is still talking about it, It appears it was as good for her as it wss for you. She said she liked it very much.

MikeB

Legend Member
Vanessa did tell me that my BC was the biggest she has ever had :cool:
Bet she says that to all those who are above average (Others report the same feedback) The real test is when she looses count of how many time she can’t stop herself from cumming, ie how you use what she’s praising 😇 so stops watching the clock....