• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Bigmick

Legend Member
ABC's show 4 corners at 8.30 tonight is about the trans wl's in Australia. Looks interesting. TS Sabrina who visits here occasionally is the star.

The link is broken, so taken down

Last edited by a moderator:

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
ABC's show 4 corners at 8.30 tonight is about the trans wl's in Australia. Looks interesting. TS Sabrina who visits here occasionally is the star.

Just watched four corners..hey reckon that Nora's a hot bit of gear;) and she doesnt use condom n hiv negative.mm.....hahaha reckon the 3 filipinas were pretty recognized a photo of one from backpage...hahaha THE WEAPON

Bigmick

Legend Member
Just watched four corners..hey reckon that Nora's a hot bit of gear;) and she doesnt use condom n hiv negative.mm.....hahaha reckon the 3 filipinas were pretty recognized a photo of one from backpage...hahaha THE WEAPON
Haha Nora? Scary stuff.
Yes a couple there from backpage and good looking. They will think they are famous now. Sabrina already has on her bp advert "come sleep with a celebrity" haha.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
spose at 6am in the morning those Kings X workers couldnt care less

jesslynb

Bronze Member
Hi guys

After watching 4 corners show last night I was wondering if anyone ever use the backpageblacklist.com? It was sad and scary to learn that one of the girls got beaten up and robbed. I think it's about time all of us working girls come together and have a database system to scan flakes or no-shows or abusers or incidents. This can be used to ensure our safety and efficiency just like how you guys have review up and comment on our service. So far I have not seen a forum where we can register time wasters, abusers, incidents or violent clients. I suggest it has to be a membership only database for our use Due to privacy issues. Please if anyone has ever used something like this or has suggestions. Thank you xx Jesslyn

rolling02

Foundation Member
Thought Korina was pretty hot, looks great on her page too.