• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

26 and thinking about Circumcision

U

Useless

Hey All,

I just turned 26 and i'm thinking about Circumcision.
I always wanted it done, but I'm concerned once i lose the skin, I'll lose feeling or something that I'm not aware of.

Cir penises look great, but are they worth it? Are there any draw backs?

I'm really interested in what both guys and gals think.

Useless

fifoboy

Gold Member
I'm pretty happy being uncut and the only reason I'd consider lopping part of my friend off is if he was causing me grief. He's not, so he's safe from the snip. I haven't come across a girl who had a problem with it and if she did I'd invite her to go and see a doc and get her lab lopped off and see how that felt.

L

lickitgemini

well i am circumcised and dont know any different ! however i dont think it makes and difference either way . it will hurt when done so if you are happy to go thru that up to you.

K

kitty's desires

I have a 37 yr old friend who just recently had it done for medical reasons. He was in a lot of pain for weeks after the surgery and after 4 months still has scarring from the stitches. Yes it increased his sensitivity. But seriously if you don't have a medical reason for doing it, I don't personally think you should. There is nothing wrong with a foreskin, it's there for a reason!

dan60

Diamond Member
done at birth myself, did'nt have a choice (i was already screaming!)
a few GF's have said they prefer a cir one.
a couple of mates have been done in their 20's for medical reasons, and it is quite painful for a while.
wouldn't bother unless your really keen.

H

headingout99

You mentioned that you think it looks great...

I would suggest you not doing it...i am no medical practitioner...but would you rather have something go wrong by mistake?...what if once you get it done...you dont like the way it "looks"...or if it hurts so bad you cant do much...

With the skin on, you can always feel what its like to know whats it is to have it off...you cant go the other way round ;)

The skin was put there for a reason...keep it!

M

**Mel**

Heres a great site for you to read up on....Hope it helps?

Link is broken, so taken down.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

benji

i also have been looking into this. i cant retract my foreskin and i want to know if anyone has had the same problem and how they fixed it?

O

opaal

Hey All,

I just turned 26 and i'm thinking about Circumcision.
I always wanted it done, but I'm concerned once i lose the skin, I'll lose feeling or something that I'm not aware of.

Cir penises look great, but are they worth it? Are there any draw backs?

I'm really interested in what both guys and gals think.

Useless

DO NOT GET CUT!!! Trust me the Foreskin preserves your penis. I could imagine you would have boring dull pleasure without it. Your gonna sacrifice pleasure because some woman find it more attractive? :nono: And is really that hard to wash that area each day?? lol

O

opaal

i also have been looking into this. i cant retract my foreskin and i want to know if anyone has had the same problem and how they fixed it?

Only advice I got is asking your gp & get some advice on alternatives. I hear stuff about small surgery done to allow for full retraction. But im no expert. Do tell us how you go down the line.

D

dianne

Hi there i think you must not do that and keep it as it is.:notworthy

M

Mary Anne PA

My hubby also wants to be circ, as he has worked in health care, and has seen many men who are unable to care for themselves (through disability or old age) with infections, which can be prevented with circ.
His main reasoning is that there may be a time when he cant care for himself, and he doesnt want the same problems he has seen.

M

MissLolita

No medical association in the world supports circumcision, just my imput. I'm a horny 18 year old and I LOVE uncut cock :p

K

Kissabear

Hi, I am speaking as a ex-hooker, which means I had seen many those toys.

Sorry if my talks are very unsubtle, (if there is such word), I really prefer one without skin.

I noticed, many Asians or Europeans have skins while Aussie boys got none (most of them), I say, Aussie boys are a lot cleaner due to this processure.

I dont know why Asians do not do this when they are babies, but I can not french on this type, think of a girl, if she is shaven, it is better, and hair is really GOD given as well.

I didnt even like to do french on my boyfriend, because he is got skin...

However, at 26, you need to see a doc .... lol
good luck....

M

MissLolita

Link is broken, so taken down.

Please look at the facts.

I suggest checking out the "prevalence" section.

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Lady_Lana

You hardly see any difference when they are erected. For me, it does not matter.
As long as they feel good inside of me.

L

Laura Myer

What an interesting discussion!

There are some places in Australia where about 95% of the men (yes white Caucasians) are uncircumsized. This is mainly due to the hospitals and doctors at the time, who didn't insist on circumcision.

From the looks of this thread, women all enjoy different things. I have my personal feelings but glad to see it takes all sorts. No one is left unloved by the looks of it.

Laura

W

wildeyez

dont be swayed, medically it makes no diff, like they said, im uncut, but when im full hard you coulnt tell i was uncut at all. If your doing it for hygene, dont, no diff, its seriously a industry supported myth, if your doing it for girls, lol dont, no girl is worth physically cutting yourself up over lol :p
If it aint broke, dont fix it :)

T

tengels1976

agree with regards hygiene argument, i.e. makes little to no difference. Add in the pain and risk of complications and the scale tilts in favour of not having a crcumcision

S

sexnut

Ouch! Could you get this done in your old age if you couldn't care for yourself?

David_San

Gold Member
I had the procedure done almost 12 months ago now. The decision was mainly due to a tight forskin which made hygiene an issue and also made sex difficult / uncomfortable. I have absolutely no regrets in getting it done. Sex is SO much better and hygiene improved. Also it gets a lot more attention from the ladies down there as from all reports its much better looking now, I mean seriously a foreskin is an ugly bit of kit. Ideally in a perfect world I would have liked to have kept my foreskin but it was causing me issues so I got it sorted out. The recovery isn't that bad, and if you have a good surgeon it should turn out ok. Just make sure the stitches dissolve properly.

X

xdeaau

dont be swayed, medically it makes no diff, like they said, im uncut, but when im full hard you coulnt tell i was uncut at all. If your doing it for hygene, dont, no diff, its seriously a industry supported myth, if your doing it for girls, lol dont, no girl is worth physically cutting yourself up over lol :p
If it aint broke, dont fix it :)

Spot on. A mates missus said once that she would never go out with an uncut guy...spewed out some shit about hygiene. I then mentioned that women have much more shin folds and stuff and as we boys know that can stink more than the local abattoir but she would not acknowledge that. Hygiene is a personal thing not based on gender. In my view stupid bitches like that are not worth the time of day let alone the pain. And to be honest if she has that mindset you are in for a life of shit so bail out now.

As for the appearance I was of the belief that when done in adulthood the scarring actually makes it look worse, feel worse and because the nerve endings on the end of your knob are being stimulated all the time rather than being protected by the foreskin there is some drop in sensitivity over time.

Happy2

Legend Member
If you are only doing it for cosmetic reasons Then in my opinion you would be doing it for the wrong reason
Anyway that little blanket keeps him nice and warm and ready for action on those cold winters nights