100 Club for forum members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I now have to start this thread as without the wonderful forum members I wont be able to achive my goals for Langtrees.com over the next 6 months. I have around 20 that will be automatic like JohnLou, Happy Pirate, the tractor fella, Yoda & too tired to think of the others forum titles or even names.
@johnlou @Happy Pirate @yoda (why does his name not come up) @Happy2

beause its @Master Yoda silly girl....

Besides the party I have thought of a excellent reward for all 100 club members. A pair of slappas for each member they will be able to order from my slappa store online and have delevered to where they want to pick up from. Slappas are the very best I get 3 hours extra out of my body as my feet wont be dead without there slappas on. Thinking of them I will put in my new will I want to be buried in my slappas... xxxx

Last edited:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Rewards for 100 club members will be electic never money or dicounted bonks, they will be things that can make us happy & more comfortable. Whether you use them or not dosent matter they will be there.

see I cant spell but I can edit

Last edited:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Members that logged into my website in 2020 the first 12 will make the 100 club.
Pause TS
Michael TS
SabredogTS
Adam TS
JoeAussieTS
Fudd TS
Summer fun ts
AluicusTS
SextyEightTS
Tania Smiley TS
PeteTS
Andrew TS
WOGBOI TS
FlipperTS
Davep89 TS
Obbie ts

had to end the page so 16 made it some have used different name than their forum handle if you can send me a PM Ill adjust them on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.