10 Questions To Ask To Go Deep In Your Relationship

Sally Sexting

Sexting Queen - Fun & Flirty
Legend Member
1576009913256.png
10 Questions To Ask To Go Deep In Your Relationship😘😍
1. Is there anything I can do for you in this moment to help you feel more comfortable or loved?
2. How can I better support you in your life?
3. Is there anything I have done in the past week that may have unknowingly hurt you?
4. When you come home from work, what can I do or say that will make you feel the most loved?
5. Is there any kind of physical touch that I can engage in more that helps you to feel loved?
6. Do you think you will need more closeness or more alone time over the next couple of days?
7. Is there any argument that we had this past week that you feel incomplete about?
8. How do you feel about our sex life lately?
9. What are the main stress currently in your life, and is there any way I can alleviate that stress for you, if only a small amount?
10. When do you find speaking difficult and how can I best support you through those moments?

MR LIGHT

Chris
Gold Member
View attachment 80309
10 Questions To Ask To Go Deep In Your Relationship😘😍
1. Is there anything I can do for you in this moment to help you feel more comfortable or loved?
2. How can I better support you in your life?
3. Is there anything I have done in the past week that may have unknowingly hurt you?
4. When you come home from work, what can I do or say that will make you feel the most loved?
5. Is there any kind of physical touch that I can engage in more that helps you to feel loved?
6. Do you think you will need more closeness or more alone time over the next couple of days?
7. Is there any argument that we had this past week that you feel incomplete about?
8. How do you feel about our sex life lately?
9. What are the main stress currently in your life, and is there any way I can alleviate that stress for you, if only a small amount?
10. When do you find speaking difficult and how can I best support you through those moments?

YES relationship is very delicated. We must understand each other.