• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

10 important benefits of Aloe Vera Gel for the nourishment of Skin & Hair

Payel Dey

Beauty Expert
Silver Member
If you want to improve your beauty, use Aloe Vera Gel. Aloe Vera gel is beneficial in many beauty problems, especially for skin and hair. If you also want beautiful skin and long-dense hair, then definitely include Aloe Vera gel in your beauty care routine.

Here are some methods described for rejuvenating the beauty of your skin and hair.

(i) Remove Sun Tan by Aloe Vera Gel

Suntan or the skin colour developed by the exposure of sun makes the skin dark and reduces the beauty of the skin. If your skin has turned darker from suntan, then add two drops of lemon in two teaspoons of Aloe Vera Gel and apply it on the face. Leave this pack on the face for 20 minutes, and then wash the face with lukewarm water. By doing this, the suntan goes away and the skin becomes fair and beautiful.

(ii) Get rid of Wrinkles by using Aloe Vera Gel

Aloe Vera Gel also gives you a youthful complexion. The anti-oxidants present in it keep the skin young. If you also want to get rid of wrinkles, apply it on your face regularly, it will give you a youthful glow and you will look younger than your age.

Link not working so taken down

Last edited by a moderator:

Helsinkifin

Diamond Member
Found it really effective on insect bites as well.....stops the itch almost immediately.....well it does for me.I think it's anti inflammatory.