• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

jerry hattrick

Gold Member
It was one of those days where nothing goes to plan. People I was suppose to meet were delayed by a couple of hours, so I found my self wondering down Jalan Padma Utara. At the corner of Gang XXI, Nyoman (Balinese 3rd born) [attractive 27yr old] asks if I want a massage. Why not? Even though I have had one already in the day, what a nice way to kill a hour? I am the only customer in the shop. About 5 minutes into the massage, she enquires if I want sexy bum massage, as she is #1 in Bali. "Maybe" is my reply as I really have no idea what I am being offered. I did wonder if she was offering a prostate massage! Anyway, Nyoman starts on the hard sell. Only $50 for sexy bum massage. I tell her that I don't have $50, which is sort of true. I did have, but I would have turned up broke for my catch up with friends (and how do I explain that to the wife?) and having already "blown" my allowance earlier in the day and my emergency funds for such events was not on me. GGRRR.
Nyoman is starting to sound like a broken record, going on about how she is #1 in Bali for sexy bum massage and that I could touch her body all over. OK I am getting the picture now. For $50 I can fuck her arse. Well that's my interpretation of what I am being offered. I offered to come back the next day, but she told me that if other people were in the shop, it would not be possible.
Well the broken record kept going on and on and wanted to see my wallet and that was not going to happen. In the end, I had had enough, so I got dressed and promised to come the next day. Well I did go past the next day, but she was with 1/2 a dozen other girls and avoided eye contact, so I never got to find out for sure what a sexy bum massage was!
FYI between Gang XXI and Jalan Wekudara is a massage place called chocolate spa where a couple of the gurls have a Adams apple. You could get a sexy bum massage there I guess.!!!!!

michichi

Silver Member
If you want a sensational massage in Bali, there are a few good places.
Refrezz Spa: it has two locations. The most convenient one is in Central Parkir Kuta.

Swell Spa is an equally awesome place in Kerobokan. It is just behind the prison. I admit an odd location but a great place to get a full on massage.
The third one is Sriya Spa which is towards Sanur.
If you get a taxi or motorbike they aren't too hard to find.
They aren't the rip offs you get in Legian or Kuta. They don't offer FS as far as I know.

Swell and Refrezz have their own websites.

Bigmick

Legend Member
It was one of those days where nothing goes to plan. People I was suppose to meet were delayed by a couple of hours, so I found my self wondering down Jalan Padma Utara. At the corner of Gang XXI, Nyoman (Balinese 3rd born) [attractive 27yr old] asks if I want a massage. Why not? Even though I have had one already in the day, what a nice way to kill a hour? I am the only customer in the shop. About 5 minutes into the massage, she enquires if I want sexy bum massage, as she is #1 in Bali. "Maybe" is my reply as I really have no idea what I am being offered. I did wonder if she was offering a prostate massage! Anyway, Nyoman starts on the hard sell. Only $50 for sexy bum massage. I tell her that I don't have $50, which is sort of true. I did have, but I would have turned up broke for my catch up with friends (and how do I explain that to the wife?) and having already "blown" my allowance earlier in the day and my emergency funds for such events was not on me. GGRRR.
Nyoman is starting to sound like a broken record, going on about how she is #1 in Bali for sexy bum massage and that I could touch her body all over. OK I am getting the picture now. For $50 I can f**k her arse. Well that's my interpretation of what I am being offered. I offered to come back the next day, but she told me that if other people were in the shop, it would not be possible.
Well the broken record kept going on and on and wanted to see my wallet and that was not going to happen. In the end, I had had enough, so I got dressed and promised to come the next day. Well I did go past the next day, but she was with 1/2 a dozen other girls and avoided eye contact, so I never got to find out for sure what a sexy bum massage was!
FYI between Gang XXI and Jalan Wekudara is a massage place called chocolate spa where a couple of the gurls have a Adams apple. You could get a sexy bum massage there I guess.!!!!!
I had a great massage there recently. Her name was Maria, about 35-40 yrs old. Nice hj while I was sucking on her very nice and long Asian nipples. Cost me $25