🤢Herpes is going around 🤢

Linefall

Silver Member
I have it from a very good source Herpes numbers have gone up a lot in the last 2 months.
Statistically Amps are the main spreaders as they take serious risks and they think its not going to happen. Most Amp W/L who have it keep working because they are normally so much in debt and love for money. Money is their first priority as most punters would know.
So you married men out there watch out, having Herpes its with you to stay. That's a hard one to explain to the wife.

Last edited:

Linefall

Silver Member
I have it from a very good source Herpes numbers have gone up a lot in the last 2 months.
Statistically Amps are the main spreaders as they take serious risks and they think its not going to happen. Most Amp W/L who have it keep working because they are normally so much in debt and love for money. Money is their first priority as most punters would know.
So you married men out there watch out, having Herpes its with you to stay. That's a hard one to explain to the wife.
Has anyone got this and can you share what your going through

Be Nice

Diamond Member
Not sure they're normally in debt??

Most are doing very well me thinks.
I know of one that now owns her own shop now owning 6 houses in Perth, I don't think she's in too much debt. ;) Just saying.

Linefall

Silver Member
Not sure they're normally in debt??

Most are doing very well me thinks.
I know of one that now owns her own shop now owning 6 houses in Perth, I don't think she's in too much debt. ;) Just saying.
Wow lots of repayments, houses under multiple family members names. That's how it's done they're not owned. The bank owns them.
6 houses better keep that quiet or the tax man will get suspicious.

I'm not trying to start anything but statistics from the health department don't lie.

Everybody just be safe😊

The Voice

Diamond Member
I work in the health sector and I call BS. Post your source, particularly the health department statistics backing your assertion that it is AMPs that are spreading herpes.

Linefall

Silver Member
I work in the health sector and I call BS. Post your source, particularly the health department statistics backing your assertion that it is AMPs that are spreading herpes.
The Voice do you work in the health sector is that for nutrition, heath and family care etc. They health department do not make this public you never hear of sti spread etc.
People can take this how they want but obviously I don't have documentation no one gets to see documentation. But information is from a very good source obviously higher than you.

seve

Bronze Member
The Voice do you work in the health sector is that for nutrition, heath and family care etc. They health department do not make this public you never hear of sti spread etc.
People can take this how they want but obviously I don't have documentation no one gets to see documentation. But information is from a very good source obviously higher than you.
Is it though?

Linefall

Silver Member
I don't understand why a potentially significant public health issue would be deliberately suppressed by a responsible government health agency ???
Well if you think about it there is a lot more Amps than any other massage businesses so I can see why the number is higher. Because there is more of them.
Thanks that's scary 😦

Last edited by a moderator:

Be Nice

Diamond Member
Wow lots of repayments, houses under multiple family members names. That's how it's done they're not owned. The bank owns them.
6 houses better keep that quiet or the tax man will get suspicious.

I'm not trying to start anything but statistics from the health department don't lie.

Everybody just be safe😊
No, I didn't say she was paying them off...

The Voice

Diamond Member
I'm not going to disclose where I work or what I do but your 'very good source' is obviously your creation. The health dept does publish statistics as curiousvirgin quoted above but there is no such stats as STIs by AMPs or anything remotely like that. In fact what I can tell you is that the vast majority of STIs occurs outside the pay for play environment (should be obvious from the age profiles), which is why that is where public education is focused.

Last edited:

Roobear

Gold Member
Hi honey , im home !!
Funny thing happened on the way to work this morning , i fell over and landed in some herpes !! Damn
Thats not so hard Linefall