• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

🚫No Posts About Animals Or Children🚫

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I would just like to reiterate that posts about animals or children have never been and will never be allowed on this forum.

We don't have a huge amount of rules but these 2 are extremely important.

All though we allow Animals to post on threads, and act like Children... :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

T

Tania Admin

There will be no more warnings.
From now on long term members (who know better)and repeat offenders will go into our monitored group.
This means you will need to have post approval for everything you post.

Depending on how often you have done this (or other posts not allowed)makes a difference as to how long I will leave you in the monitored group.
Come on. I've given more than enough warnings.

Numpty

Illegitimi non carborundum
Legend Member
There will be no more warnings.
From now on long term members (who know better)and repeat offenders will go into our monitored group.
This means you will need to have post approval for everything you post.

Depending on how often you have done this (or other posts not allowed)makes a difference as to how long I will leave you in the monitored group.
Come on. I've given more than enough warnings.
How would you know if you are in this group?

Lauren Spark

Bronze Member
Hello my name is Lauren and I work at Langtrees. Whenever I have conversations with clients that come in, I always ask about clients hobbies, how their day/night has been..... But I particularly love asking/seeing photos of people's pets, whether fury or exotic. I have an english golden retriever called Sadie. Let's see all our lovely clients and ladies of langtrees pets :) look forward to seeing them all xxxx Lauren xxxx
And I especially look forward to seeing you all at Langtrees x

Attachments

• VID20220306162353.mp4
    11.5 MB