โ›“๏ธMistress Betty Dungeon 2022 Updates - Club 316 โ›“๏ธ

Status
Not open for further replies.

MistressBetty

๐“‘๐““๐“ข๐“œ ๐“๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ
Legend Member
New Mistresses in the Dungeon!
Due to the high demand/ volume of enquiries and bookings, I've been recruiting mistresses to help me out.
Picsart_22-03-17_00-55-56-480.jpg My name is Mistress Claudette, I am a nurturing and soft dominant by nature, with a vast interest BDSM. I posses shoulder length brown hair, enticing blue eyes, voluptuous hips that compliment my radiant, milky canvas. I play a game for two that isnโ€™t not only exciting, but a moment where we can let go of ourselves and explore.
Communication between a dominant and submissive is what makes the experience most pleasurable for both members.
Please contact club 316 to make a prebooking with a minimum of 12 hours notice. This ensures our session is of its best potential.
I hope to meet you in the dungeon.

Picsart_22-03-17_04-03-34-367.jpg
6a1h54.jpg

MistressBetty

Legend Member
I took new photos because I dyed my hair again ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Pretty groovy for just using my phone and a ring light in my tiny bath tub hahaha
Picsart_22-04-14_22-16-41-226.jpg IMG_20220414_222104.jpg

MistressBetty

Legend Member
New Mistresses in the Dungeon!
Due to the high demand/ volume of enquiries and bookings, I've been recruiting mistresses to help me out.
View attachment 130820 My name is Mistress Claudette, I am a nurturing and soft dominant by nature, with a vast interest BDSM. I posses shoulder length brown hair, enticing blue eyes, voluptuous hips that compliment my radiant, milky canvas. I play a game for two that isnโ€™t not only exciting, but a moment where we can let go of ourselves and explore.
Communication between a dominant and submissive is what makes the experience most pleasurable for both members.
Please contact club 316 to make a prebooking with a minimum of 12 hours notice. This ensures our session is of its best potential.
I hope to meet you in the dungeon.

View attachment 130821
View attachment 130822

View attachment VID_1432760619_230501_551.mp4

Status
Not open for further replies.