“Have you ever used food during foreplay?”

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Ummm... yeah... breakfast platter at a resort once where a hottie made a honey rod out of me just to clean it all up properly ;)

Jason Todd

Silver Member
My wife enjoys a zooper dooper while having fun with little jason 😂 but only ever green & cola so we have a freezer full of flavours that don't get eaten.

Ovlov

Silver Member
some years ago I was seeing a lady who liked to drizzle honey over my man bits

sircurious

Legend Member
🍓 ... Strawberries & Cream ... you know, stripper style, with cream squirted from a can !
Years ago there was a girl at Esquires (when it was on Oxford Street, Leederville) who incorporated that in her massage service. It would have been one my best massage experiences of all time.

MikeB

Legend Member
🍓 ... Strawberries & Cream ... you know, stripper style, with cream squirted from a can !
Yes this does happen, just last Thursday, we celebrated a greedy girl’s birthday with birthday cake, whipped cream from the can and chocolate body paint served and consumed off a statuesque blonde Amazon. Gave a whole new variation to Dining at the Y🥳😈😜being bi, the birthday girl was in 7th heaven dining while being simultaneously taken from behind😉👍😋 others were aroused consuming cake, cream etc off the stunning “rack” all while gazing at the action before them. Those on a diet and not eating just watched vouyeristically😇

best birthday celebrations I have seen in a long time 🥳😈😜😇