• If you use Outlook Hotmail or Live for your email plz do not send it to Junk as it is adding us as a junk sender. Unwatch or unsubscribe for emails Plz Thanks Kate xx

Recent content by RAUL

  1. RAUL

    Anyone tried Mia's sensual massage in Scarborough?

    Scam alert!!! Ok, the pictures are lifted from an Insta profile. I asked her and she went berserk on me saying I have broken her trust and she will not see me anymore. She has already changed her pics....
  2. RAUL

    Mia | Independent Sensual Massage in Perth

    Hey Carl did you see her at all?
  3. RAUL

    Brooks massage in Wanneroo

    No, I had a booking but 5 mins before she cancelled saying her son is sick and she has to take him to hospital. Never tried again and looking at Mojito's comments, looks like I got very lucky. On a side note, she is the sister of Police office Anthony Wood who was killed in Ascot after a car...
  4. RAUL

    Anyone seen “tantric tease”?

    Contacted her and she gave me a special rate - Just $500ph. Cant host so dont know the quality you get.
  5. RAUL

    Brooks massage in Wanneroo

    Hi, anyone have tried Brook at all - https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2393048074523976/?ref=marketplace_profile&referral_code=undefined
  6. RAUL

    Lavender massage

    Can anyone confirm if its really legit? As she is charging $139 for a 60 mins massage wondering if its anything special.
  7. RAUL

    Kuala Lumpur experiences

    Hi guys, anyone been to KL recently and have any new updates? I have 14 hours transit from 8am to 10PM and looking to utilize it as good as I can with some fun. At this point I was planning to goto Billion Onsen for a few hours then venture for real fun around. Any recommendations will be highly...
  8. RAUL

    Doubleview Kate Wonderful MILF Massage

    She used to go by Tantric tickle in Doubleview. I saw her maybe 8 years ago. She was close to or over 50 then. I liked the massage but there was no touching allowed. Basically a very gentle touch massage and relief at the end. Never felt like going again even with those prices.
  9. RAUL

    Claremont | Emma 38yo | Stunning

    Any new info on her at all? Talked on phone and sounds very Aussie.
  10. RAUL

    Thai Milf Hunt -massage

    Can anyone please let know who is a better punt out of these two as I have some free time this evening. Want to get some idea before drive a long way - Kara - Westminster or Link is broken so it has been taken down
  11. RAUL

    XX Merged thread to be deleted

    Does this cuddle happens dressed or in nude?
  12. RAUL

    Morley | Mobile LISA | Any info?

    Nopes unfortunately not. Not sure if she is still working.
  13. RAUL

    XX Merged thread to be deleted

    Hi, Has anyone seen this by any chance. I got a message today from this number from no where, looked up and found - https://www.locanto.com.au/perth/ID_6915707234/Cuddle-club-lonely-needing-affection.html
  14. RAUL

    Anyone seen

    Anyone seen her - Link is broken so it has been taken down
  15. RAUL

    Osborne Park | Body Heat Massage

    I have never tried this place but will love to check it out this week. Can someone please explain whats the difference is between - Our Indulgence massage & Our famous Deluxe massage.
Back
Top