• If you use Outlook Hotmail or Live for your email plz do not send it to Junk as it is adding us as a junk sender. Unwatch or unsubscribe for emails Plz Thanks Kate xx

Recent content by Master Yoda

  1. Master Yoda

    What Movie would you like to become Reality?

    It was kinda fun justice. But …
  2. Master Yoda

    Talkin Turkey Members $300 prizes to be won weekly

    I prefer KFC on cheat days
  3. Master Yoda

    What Movie would you like to become Reality?

    If you mean have I watched that movie. Then yes
  4. Master Yoda

    What Movie would you like to become Reality?

    Yeah, those might not be too far off
  5. Master Yoda

    What Movie would you like to become Reality?

    Grim, but true 😂
  6. Master Yoda

    What Movie would you like to become Reality?

    If there was a movie that you would like to play out in real life. What would it be and why? For me it would be the The Bee Keeper? Why? Because Jason Statham (legend) is a vigilante who seeked out Scammers, and let’s just say he applied the appropriately persuasion to discourage them 😉
  7. Master Yoda

    Rinko – Petite, Friendly & Charming Japanese Beauty

    I find it hard to believe there is an actual place full of actual Japanese girls 😂
  8. Master Yoda

    Would you marry her?

    ‘Save’ is never a great idea. It is more nighttime’s self than the other person. Just leave things alone and let reality speak for itself. 😉
  9. Master Yoda

    Would you marry her?

    There is no saving. Let her stay or not stay. No one can change another person. Only one can change oneself.
  10. Master Yoda

    Would you marry her?

    Yup, by the time they look remotely like they need saving they are too far gone. Let them find their own way out.
  11. Master Yoda

    Would you marry her?

    True to a younger version of me. I valued beauty more than I needed. As I decompose to the sands of time. I learned that beauty means little without soul substance brother.
  12. Master Yoda

    Would you marry her?

    Possible, it is. Easy, it is not. But easy, no marriage is. A strange beginning does not necessarily make a strange ending. Two people may meet through money and discover something that money did not create. But if they choose a life together, eventually they must allow the transaction to end...
  13. Master Yoda

    Your fav. WL from days gone by. It’s nostalgia time 😘

    Nothing blog worthy. I don’t write anything negative 😉
  14. Master Yoda

    Your fav. WL from days gone by. It’s nostalgia time 😘

    Now that is nostalgia …
Back
Top