Indy Fire

Reception @Langtrees
Gold Member
I agree with @The Brood87 , as a guy if you are forced to masturbate regularly because of the lack of a partner, then long term it really affects your ability to orgasm during sex as it changes your sensitivity and mindset, well I find anyway. I always wondered if it was like this for others though, although I can't imagine women having the issue of not being able to get a partner.
I can cum from anything partner or no partner long term just jump straight back on that ban wagon.....very hands on xx

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I can cum from anything partner or no partner long term just jump straight back on that ban wagon.....very hands on xx

Yes but a smoking hot body like yours Indy well can cause masturbation to occur.....

Dallas

Legend Member

Oooh!! I am beginning to understand, I would be very hands on too if I jumped on your ban wagon! :) although it sounds like only the slightest touch is needed! ;)

Happy2

Legend Member
We gamble and go out with women in the mistaken belief we may win every now and again
When all it is Is the house just keeping us interested enough to keep coming back Again and again and.....

Now back on topic please

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Oi, you two! This is Indy's frigging thread. Go back to your BBQ if you want to gab about irrelevant sh!t.

Indy Fire

Reception @Langtrees
Gold Member
We gamble and go out with women in the mistaken belief we may win every now and again
When all it is Is the house just keeping us interested enough to keep coming back Again and again and.....

Now back on topic please
You always win when your with a woman xx

Phoebe

Legend Member
You always win when your with a woman xx

Hmmmm, I look at the Date no it ain't April the 1st.... Did you laugh while typing that, really what planet you on ? Two words that are never in the same sentence... win and men..... really ......

In the jungle sometimes the underdog wins, in sport sometimes you can beat Novak Djockovic very rarely, in Football teams may win sometimes over Brazil and Germany, you can even beat the police now and again even rogue Governments but then we come to the Female of Humans, that is one creature that always wins even when you think you have the wood over her she changes the game, the game changes without notice, the game has no rule book as its a work in progress, you can't buy the rule book or even get help with the rules, you ask her friends about the rules all you get is "Keep up" the sisterhood wont divulge or even give away one simple rule, its all secret women's business, and when a man wins he normally sleeps on the couch with the cat or dog alone so he looses again, then he tries to make up he has to please her 1st even if he was in the so called right... This winning lark is like the magical pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, which I am sure as houses convinced ever came true a woman would put claimant on it too...

I bet you had a great laugh Indy as you gave me one...

Last edited:

Indy Fire

Reception @Langtrees
Gold Member
Hmmmm, I look at the Date no it ain't April the 1st.... Did you laugh while typing that, really what planet you on ? Two words that are never in the same sentence... win and men..... really ......

In the jungle sometimes the underdog wins, in sport sometimes you can beat Novak Djockovic very rarely, in Football teams may win sometimes over Brazil and Germany, you can even beat the police now and again even rogue Governments but then we come to the Female of Humans, that is one creature that always wins even when you think you have the wood over her she changes the game, the game changes without notice, the game has no rule book as its a work in progress, you can't buy the rule book or even get help with the rules, you ask her friends about the rules all you get is "Keep up" the sisterhood wont divulge or even give away one simple rule, its all secret women's business, and when a man wins he normally sleeps on the couch with the cat or dog alone so he looses again, then he tries to make up he has to please her 1st even if he was in the so called right... This winning lark is like the magical pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, which I am sure as houses convinced ever came true a woman would put claimant on it too...

I bet you had a great laugh Indy as you gave me one...
I did because I didn't put men and win in the same sentence. definenately on a planet where i can read hehe bet you had a laugh.

Phoebe

Legend Member
I did because I didn't put men and win in the same sentence. definenately on a planet where i can read hehe bet you had a laugh.

With a woman would mean a man with a woman, as two women together would be awesome no need to mention that here :)