• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

You're doing it wrong... I think?

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Girls have you ever had moments when clients are doing a position and you think "This can't be right surely"

Or they do a position and you sort of have that moment of "how the fuck do I do this one again?"

One position I hate is going on top. I swear I must be doing it wrong. Like i get absolutely no good feelings from it what so ever. Which brings me to that conclusion.

Or the side ways one? Like where the hell do i put my leg :/

Or reverse cowgirl is my enemy.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Girls have you ever had moments when clients are doing a position and you think "This can't be right surely"

Or they do a position and you sort of have that moment of "how the f**k do I do this one again?"

One position I hate is going on top. I swear I must be doing it wrong. Like i get absolutely no good feelings from it what so ever. Which brings me to that conclusion.

"are you in the right game" then :) sorry Ginger I had to mention that.. maybe you need some special instructions .... LOL

AxeMan

Diamond Member
By 'the sideways' one do you mean spooning? I've found this is one that is hard to get right the first time with a new partner. Whereas doggy or mish is just 'plug n play', with spooning you have to get all the angles right. But once you do and you find each others rhythm then it is an awesome position allowing heaps of other activity and bodily contact as well as the penetration.

I approach it like I'm doing the lady from behind whilst she is on her front but instead she is rotated 90 degrees onto her side. (haha the logistics of sex are amusing when reduced to a text explanation!) :)

TheCock

Legend Member

Or they do a position and you sort of have that moment of "how the f**k do I do this one again?"

I can teach you many moves ;)

Dominatrix Paige Pope

Silver Member

I have some great orgasms on top... Maybe some girls are just different. :)

MrBig

Diamond Member
I just think you just need more practice ...... which each client.
If it's the first time with that person it can be awkward - just like one-night-stands.
Participants need time to discover each other.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Giving a woman oral till she orgasms is pure bliss. Nothing beats looking up and seeing her smile with joy as she climaxes.

The Female Orgasm (you lucky buggers) seriously its not fair!!!

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Is this post right!!! Cmon woman surely u know how its done??

I do all the positions and don't mention to the client that I don't enjoy/ know how to do it.

Just the spooning position that leg... Does it go up, down, rest on his leg? Hmmm?

To be truthful majority of clients just do cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy and missionary, so I actually haven't had much experience in other positions lol

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
I was being overtly sarcastic sorry...

1293575193285.jpg