• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Your very first date...

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
How well do you remember your first ever date???

I can remember my first ever real date was when I was about 11 and got invited by her to have some dinner with her parents.
I tried so hard to make an impression that I bought myself a cheap bow tie to wear and for a few years later although she never stayed my G/F she used to call me the bow tie kid.

W

WRXXXR

First high school one was the movies followed by timezone at warwick but my first proper adult(ish) date was to jetty's at Hillarys (years ago when it was actually decent) on a really stormy night.

T

Taylor/Tara

my first date i remember, maybe the only one i remember.
I was in grade 7 and he was in grade 6.
i had to stand in the gutter so he could reach me for a kiss.
We were going to the movies.
He brought me a hava heart ice cream.
It melted of the stick.
i didnt even take a bite.
was terrified i would get chocolate on my face lol.
He's gay now. always think of him fondly, and will never forget him.

N

Naughty Thoughts

First date for me was high school graduation ball.

Girl I took spent more time talking to other people and left with someone else before the end of the night.

I like to think I've become more interesting since then... :D

P

Perth boy

My first date was when I was 14. It was also my first tougne kiss. I still remember it like it was yesterday.
We went rolla skateing in Kelmscott then back to her place by train to Gosnells. We got to her place no one was at home. I remember being so scared. When I went home she gave me a big kiss and I had a smile for weeks after. A year went by and we both lost our verginity together. First time for both of us.

gadget man

Silver Member
My first date was with a girl who went to all girl school
15 yrs old we were
6 mths later we started experimentIng in sex
Gagdet man

T

Tara Taylor

First date for me was high school graduation ball.

Girl I took spent more time talking to other people and left with someone else before the end of the night.

I like to think I've become more interesting since then... :D

How, rude. guess things really havent changed much now. think dating is a thing of the past.

Happy2

Legend Member
How, rude. guess things really havent changed much now. think dating is a thing of the past.

Tara I think you will dating is still well and truly around But maybe we have a generation coming through that has forgot how to communicate.
Which does make a date a chore not a pleasure

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Honestly.....I can't even remember my very first date anymore......guess it wasn't that memorable. :la:

R.xxxxxxxxxxxx

PS: I can only hope that dating is not a thing of the past. The young ones would really miss out on a lot of fun. :eek:ccasion14

T

Taylor/Tara

Tara I think you will dating is still well and truly around But maybe we have a generation coming through that has forgot how to communicate.
Which does make a date a chore not a pleasure

Guess that is true. havent dated for a couple of years now. i used to make it a pleasure, but always one sided i guess.
oh well.

T

Taylor/Tara

Honestly.....I can't even remember my very first date anymore......guess it wasn't that memorable. :la:

R.xxxxxxxxxxxx

PS: I can only hope that dating is not a thing of the past. The young ones would really miss out on a lot of fun. :eek:ccasion14

Hey Rochelle,
missed you when i left.
will be back at langtrees Perth on the 22nd nov.
hope to catch up again.
thanks again for your hospitality.
Tara.