Your Smartphone Was Made By Child Slave Labor ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
steal.jpeg
Look at the top image then look at this... these folks are no different than the flocks of sheep @Happy2 sends to market every few months... Stealing there future... maybe these kids above need to look at the IPHONE they are live streaming this on, then the nike trainers, the girl in braces where they came from, the feminine hygiene products between there legs, and the make up and sun glasses and oh the clothing with all that dye which ends up where? plus the cars and trains that took then to these rallyies in the 1st place... all came from where????
mine.jpg
NOT HERE:

house.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

stovo82

Diamond Member
The super rich elites exploiting labour laws, destroying the environment and using child labour to save on labour costs to maximise profits selling goods in first world countries at premium prices.
Governments take kick backs and turn a blind eye or change laws to enable the super rich and multinational corporations to exploit labour laws and destroy the environment.
The super rich elites have all the power and control and oppress everyone else just like kings, queens, Pharaohs and Emperors ruled as Gods over their servants.
There is nothing the powerless can do about being oppressed by the corrupt rich and powerful.
That's just the way it is, some things will never change!

Last edited:

Happy2

Legend Member
View attachment 87526
Look at the top image then look at this... these folks are no different than the flocks of sheep @Happy2 sends to market every few months... Stealing there future... maybe these kids above need to look at the IPHONE they are live streaming this on, then the nike trainers, the girl in braces where they came from, the feminine hygiene products between there legs, and the make up and sun glasses and oh the clothing with all that dye which ends up where? plus the cars and trains that took then to these rallyies in the 1st place... all came from where????
View attachment 87527
NOT HERE:

View attachment 87528
I do find the attitude of

You MUST fix the world
But dont you dare change my standard of living

A pain in the derriere

Phoebe

Legend Member
Almost everything we use and wear has child labor involved in the manufacturing

BUT we are superior white folks right???? aren't we just the best people on earth... To get kids to make crap for us because we are incapable of doing so, goes to show you how great and wonderful the education systems sorry indoctrination systems we have in these white nations is in educating people that we have to have kids making stuff for us NOW in 3rd world nations that when that product comes back to our shores the stores that sell it, are going BROKE..... Hmmm Superior White Folks!! think about it...

And coupled with this NO GUILT either... but hey our own kids are so precious right... too precious for homework, walking home from school or having no air cond in class, or no phone, no web at home or wifi. etc etc. BUT we dont mind some other kids doing the hard work.. one day those tables may turn and I for one hope I live long enough to see that happen... but with no guilt either like this kid below..

Greta-Thunberg-GETTY.jpg
BUT never speaks out about this kid and how other nations STOLE this kids future..

sysria.jpg
Hey but we White Folks are superior right... one day the tables may turn....

Last edited:

Phoebe

Legend Member
That's an worry!

Coffee is up there....

BUT hey White Men at Board level think its all okay... but not for there own precious children... Greedy white trash that no matter how much of record profits they make it will never ever ever be enough, something to do with penis size.... really Apple wants to make 500Billion each 180days its all a penis contest..