• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Your one Vice

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kelly

OK was wondering what is the one thing you can't live with-out?

Is it a personal thing? A food thing? A sex thing?

Lets see what answers your all going to give me :angel12:

N

NaughtyBetty

Sex, chocolate, sleep...and I suppose air LOL (not necessarily in that order BTW!)

C

citycentral

mmm let me think...

Good question Kelly.

Well I cant live with out my daily dose of AdultFourms.com.au, hehehe :icon_tong. However not that I would die (sometimes think I would) but lack of sleep makes citycentral very cranky... :angry1:

K

Kelly

I thought you would have said you couldnt go with out that lovely wife of yours citycentral!

C

citycentral

what "WIFE"....

ahhhh... Kelly is there something I should know. lol. I've checked the whole aprartment (even under the bed) and I can't find a Mrs Citycentral. :blob5:

Unless your trying to find out if I'm single... hehehe :angel1:

K

Kath

can't live without ...................

i can't live withiut my BEADED G STRING.........:angel12:

C

chelsea666

Chloe

My one vice would be coffee and chocolate, I think that maybe two vices but oh well. Cheers Chloe

N

naughtybuttnice

Can't Live Without...

My hubby and the forum of course, my two daily fixes...hehe:headbang:

M

Mary Anne PA

morning ritual

Morning prayers and a game of chess at least once a day.

T

tigerhunt

noooo i dont hehe will have to make an imaginary female friend lol this cool cat will need a good hard smack.

K

Kelly

Where is slavegirlsuzie? i've seen her with a whip she could do it for ya

C

citycentral

I'll Share

Don't worry Tiger... once Kelly had finished playing with me (it might be awhile though) I'll let her play with you. lol. oops hope you dont mind Kelly :wav:

N

nophsp

Whipping

Me, I'd prefer to lick whipped cream off SlaveGirlSuzies's naked body. Thats my sort of whipping.

Or be licked...
:)

T

tigerhunt

Slavegirlsuzie promise me now then i can do Kelly as Kelly's not bucking hard anough about it hehe
"ROAR"

Status
Not open for further replies.