• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Your most embarrassing moment punting

Kaz_N

Gold Member
I'm always one for a good laugh and I wanted to hear from you all about an embarrassing moment you have had while punting. Mine have always been more embarrassing for the punter in the next room... I nearly burst out laughing when I heard someone say "stick your finger in my ass!"

But more recently I was shopping at my local Coles and walking down the aisle was a cute as fuck girl in mini denim skirt and low cut top - she recognised me and in a fairly busy aisle said "ohhh hi! haven't seen you in a while! you must come see me more" - I gave her an awkward smile...hi...nod and then i went straight to check out and got out of there!

bd123

Gold Member
I'm always one for a good laugh and I wanted to hear from you all about an embarrassing moment you have had while punting. Mine have always been more embarrassing for the punter in the next room... I nearly burst out laughing when I heard someone say "stick your finger in my ass!"

But more recently I was shopping at my local Coles and walking down the aisle was a cute as f**k girl in mini denim skirt and low cut top - she recognised me and in a fairly busy aisle said "ohhh hi! haven't seen you in a while! you must come see me more" - I gave her an awkward smile...hi...nod and then i went straight to check out and got out of there!
who was the girl and where can we find her?

jerry hattrick

Gold Member
O/seas. enjoying a nice massage and things were building up and growing nicely, when the guts decided that the curry I had for lunch was too spicey. Quickly grabbed a towel and only just made it to the dunny, leaving my pants and wallet in the room. Only hoped any other punter could not hear Mount Agung exploding!!! Luckily, my wallet was untouched, but the embers of passion had been well and truly been doused out.

gus2012

Pussy predator!
Gold Member
This is probably not a most embarrassing moments thing, but I was having a massage at an old favourite shopping centre place yesterday and managed to get the lady wound up. She is a mature lady, very slim and would have been a stunner in her younger years, but still good for her years...well into her 50's I would say. Got her pants down, got some oil on the finger and went looking for the moot. Everything external seemed normal but I could not find the hole. It has since dawned me she has probably had a hysterectomy. (cruel bitch had me thinking a root was on the cards) To the boys that know and have seen one one, what exactly does a post hysterectomy moot look like? It was a darkish room with poor visibility so I was going on feel.

MojitoSundowner

Diamond Member
Everything external seemed normal but I could not find the hole. It has since dawned me she has probably had a hysterectomy. (cruel bitch had me thinking a root was on the cards) To the boys that know and have seen one one, what exactly does a post hysterectomy moot look like
Exactly the same as before!
Was this a serious request for info??? lol....

Devos

Gold Member
This is probably not a most embarrassing moments thing, but I was having a massage at an old favourite shopping centre place yesterday and managed to get the lady wound up. She is a mature lady, very slim and would have been a stunner in her younger years, but still good for her years...well into her 50's I would say. Got her pants down, got some oil on the finger and went looking for the moot. Everything external seemed normal but I could not find the hole. It has since dawned me she has probably had a hysterectomy. (cruel bitch had me thinking a root was on the cards) To the boys that know and have seen one one, what exactly does a post hysterectomy moot look like? It was a darkish room with poor visibility so I was going on feel.
was she a man in previous life??

Rossam

Bronze Member
Suggust you may want to enrol here
https://learningcloud.com.au/course...MIpPrUnq7D2wIVzo2PCh2RkgofEAAYASAAEgKkMvD_BwE

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member

But more recently I was shopping at my local Coles and walking down the aisle was a cute as f**k girl in mini denim skirt and low cut top - she recognised me and in a fairly busy aisle said "ohhh hi! haven't seen you in a while! you must come see me more" - I gave her an awkward smile...hi...nod and then i went straight to check out and got out of there!
It was a complement harden up Nancy-boy