• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Your middle aged when....

Obbie

Legend Member
When you forget shit um er um em where am I again oh no who are all of you :eek:

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
There not nappies there Manly diapers
It is going to be a beaut dummy spit
What happens to or friend Coffee Is on your head Ms Rochelle
.....grrrrrrrr considering my hair-do this mornig he (Coffee that is) might as well made himself at home there...........

Happy2

Legend Member
Isnt it strange how the first twenty one years We love birthdays
Then they start lose there lustre ,just a bit
Then if your getting right up there like my parents Early and late 90's The birthdays are great again Both their 90 yr birthdays were humungous fun

T

Tania Admin

Isnt it strange how the first twenty one years We love birthdays
Then they start lose there lustre ,just a bit
Then if your getting right up there like my parents Early and late 90's The birthdays are great again Both their 90 yr birthdays were humungous fun

I dont know. Everyone i know still has a party/fun night out. Aging doesnt worry me, its going to happen, I cant stop it,,,so i just enjoy it :)

Happy2

Legend Member
I dont know. Everyone i know still has a party/fun night out. Aging doesnt worry me, its going to happen, I cant stop it,,,so i just enjoy it :)
Well could you imagine being at Col's 40th
I reckon Goths would turn away as it was to dark and sullen

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- I will fire off a cannon to celebrate Col 40th
Remember Col Booze and BooBs make sure you have plenty off both

C

colzilla

Yep black as a dog$ guts. Perhaps I could share a scone with my parole officer.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Yep black as a dog$ guts. Perhaps I could share a scone with my parole officer.
Are you sure it is only your 40th coming up? You sound ancient with all the sarcasm of the world on your mind and shoulders........;)

C

colzilla

Between you and me, we could conquer the world. Then we can divide it straight down the middle.

C

colzilla

Is that what client$ do?... well I guess if the price is right.

I'm well short of my 40th btw but according to R my cynicism is well beyond that.

C

colzilla

I sure wouldn't like to be 18 again.

A face full of zits, horny as hell and f'all Mr Ca$h... for gash.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
That's a facial orgasm ain't it? Them zits exploding and popping...boy facial cum take on a whole new meaning. 18 is when you roam free, and find free lurving.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Your right, 18 free luv, man that was so many, many, many years ago, Ohhhh hang-on Yep I was punting at 18, no free Luv for the Pirate

That's a facial orgasm ain't it? Them zits exploding and popping...boy facial cum take on a whole new meaning. 18 is when you roam free, and find free lurving.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
NoZilla, I gotta say I didn't get any either at 18, i was a geeky dorky dork. Free lurving was with miss Palmer and her lovely friends.