• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Your hottest celebrity

Happy2

Legend Member
Well if going for some one around my own age group Rather than being part of the Dirty Old men after nubile hot bodies I think
Veep or Julia Louise Dreyfuss is still pretty darn good at 53
Wouldnt say no to Elle at 50 either
article-2602724-1CF9F39900000578-935_634x861.jpg
elle-6001.jpg

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Well if going for some one around my own age group Rather than being part of the Dirty Old men after nubile hot bodies I think
Veep or Julia Louise Dreyfuss is still pretty darn good at 53
Wouldnt say no to Elle at 50 either
View attachment 16199
View attachment 16200

Arr yar just got her mixed up with Louis Dreyfus there probable not even related

but maybe they are she seems to have some sort off contract agreement stamped on her

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member

Happy2

Legend Member
Arr Yarr? You been hanging round HP have you FB
Louise as in Sienfeld and what is now my fave comedy Veep
Notice the cock up on the tattoo Its the constitution and has John Hancocks signature But he did not sign the constitution only the Declaration of independance
Guess thats just me being to persnickity

Happy2

Legend Member
So thats how brown bread gets that yeasty / strong smell and colour is it I thought it was the bran?

Dallas

Legend Member
Melbourne actress Radha Mitchell. She co-starred with Vin Diesel in the movie Pitch Black and also appeared in Neighbours during the '90's. Having read some of her interviews, she seems like an amazing person but in her acting roles there is an underlying sense of vulnerability which I find enormously attractive.

_20-652f9f0b-e837-11e2-9062-7637b2d61c06.jpg

600full-radha-mitchell.jpg

Radha-Mitchell-30.jpg

chronicles-of-riddick-pitch-black-vin-diesel-confronts-radha-mitchell2.jpg

Happy2

Legend Member
I guess Richard Prior & Michael Jackson were the hottest celebrities for a while Literally
Well until they were put out by a fire extinguisher

svengali

Foundation Member
I still miss watching Karina read the ABC news in the morning. Lovely lady with a smile capable of llighting up a small town.

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
I am going to say Hugh Jackman....eye candy...but seems like an interesting grounded and funny guy.
A weekend is a long time to spend with anyone...they would need a lot more than just looks to keep me entertained. I will dream on!!!