• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Your funniest moment at a massage parlour or brothel

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Actually the drive from Chapman Valley to Guilford was the nervous /weird part The nerves vs anticipation
But I don't think funny is quite the right word
From what I remember the Happy Haven was the most luxurious parlour to ever grace Perth. NOT!!

In 6 hours drive I am sure daddy would of calmed your nerves somewhat with some Emu Exports enroute......

Happy2

Legend Member
Men just seem to have an affinity for bitter tastes That being why bitter beers are some of the most popular
And also why we like you You bitter little man

Phoebe

Legend Member
If little is 9 inches and 6Foot2 in the old money then I would hate to see large... :)

Real men drink Whiskey and Bourbon anyways......... Straight up too!!!

Happy2

Legend Member
No wonder you dont go out much
9 inches tall with a 6ft2 cock?
Did you have a special trolley made to help you walk around with that great thing
And those automatic doors must be traumatic

Phoebe

Legend Member
No wonder you dont go out much
9 inches tall with a 6ft2 cock?
Did you have a special trolley made to help you walk around with that great thing
And those automatic doors must be traumatic

Ya Twisty Bitch...... :) I am not vertically challenged like others on here....

ProfD

Gold Member
So why do men take there son (boys) and turn them into so called "men"by taking them to a parlor for an 18th birthday present, but mother's dont feel the need to turn there girls into Women....... Why is it that men keep on handing the same BullSh!t onto the next generation.........

Men take sons to brothels ..... Mothers give more useful gifts:

tumblr_o9b648T48j1uxemmyo1_1280.jpg
Phoebe, I like your question. It shows a different standard because of gender.

Young men are testosterone fuelled, biologically primed to be competitive. Many girls are similarly primed to nest and mate. They crave signs and acknowledgement that they have "made it" into manhood. We used to have tests and a challenge to be overcome for rights of passage when tribal. This has disappeared.
Young men often set their own competitive challenges to get a fast car, drink the most, drive faster than anyone etc. often sight dreadful consequences. Maybe introducing them into the world of sex or the pub or dance floor for the first time would be better right of passage and with the right men and women as mentors and tutors, raise more respectful and knowledgable men from boys. Similar opportunities for girls to mature into self-confident, sexually competent women wouldn't hurt either. Might prevent a generation of kids from mistaking biological urges for love.

Last edited:

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
How is it, men can build massive buildings, deep sea nuclear submarines, space craft, etc etc, but why is it that as soon as men are in the company of beautiful women they become blubbering idiots? really..
We are hard wired that way it keeps woman safe 99 .999 % of the time

Co-ordinator

Hi
Gold Member
It was the first night I was working at Langtrees in Canberra and the first time in the industry, I was nervously chatting to who would be my first client ever. While trying to keep myself calm and collected a lady who was standing behind the client suddenly lifted up her top to show her ample breasts which she swung as she gave me a charming smile. It was all I could do to keep myself from breaking into hysterical laughter.
I must say I've had many more entertaining and enjoyable nights at work since then. Like I tell clients, I love the staff and the other ladies I work with.

I think we all know who the lovely lady standing behind the client lifting up her top was .... lol ...and we all love for it her so much :)

bi.man69

Gold Member
Correct me if I am wrong here, but wasn't there an El-Cheapo parlor up that way called, Happy Haven years back... near the garrat rd bridge... what ever happened to that place still going? or what?

Its a car hire place, I had some great times at the "Haven" back in the day. Licked out my first creampie there. Still get a hard on when I drive past the location. lol