1. My last notice about soft dicks has worked well so will try another...the forum traffic and posts and interaction is picking up and we want more interaction from everyone. I understand some can't learn to post , either too shy or too lazy but you can learn to use the emoji's which are on the bottom right of every post. Use the like or dislike button...let strangers know you have passed their way and appreciate they have made the effort with the post. USE THE EMOJI'S and this way you are joining in...it does make a difference.
    Dismiss Notice

Your funniest moment at a massage parlour or brothel

Discussion in 'Chit Chat,Gossip & Humor Forum' started by granite, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Phoebe

Phoebe Legend Member

In 6 hours drive I am sure daddy would of calmed your nerves somewhat with some Emu Exports enroute......

2. Happy2

Happy2 Legend Member

EB actually !!

3. Phoebe

Phoebe Legend Member

You father should of taken you to The Peel Hotel instead drinking that back then........;)

4. Happy2

Happy2 Legend Member

Men just seem to have an affinity for bitter tastes That being why bitter beers are some of the most popular
    And also why we like you You bitter little man

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Phoebe

Phoebe Legend Member

If little is 9 inches and 6Foot2 in the old money then I would hate to see large... :)

Real men drink Whiskey and Bourbon anyways......... Straight up too!!!

6. Happy2

Happy2 Legend Member

No wonder you dont go out much
    9 inches tall with a 6ft2 cock?
    Did you have a special trolley made to help you walk around with that great thing
    And those automatic doors must be traumatic

7. Phoebe

Phoebe Legend Member

Ya Twisty Bitch...... :) I am not vertically challenged like others on here....

8. ProfD

ProfD Silver Member

Phoebe, I like your question. It shows a different standard because of gender.

Young men are testosterone fuelled, biologically primed to be competitive. Many girls are similarly primed to nest and mate. They crave signs and acknowledgement that they have "made it" into manhood. We used to have tests and a challenge to be overcome for rights of passage when tribal. This has disappeared.
    Young men often set their own competitive challenges to get a fast car, drink the most, drive faster than anyone etc. often sight dreadful consequences. Maybe introducing them into the world of sex or the pub or dance floor for the first time would be better right of passage and with the right men and women as mentors and tutors, raise more respectful and knowledgable men from boys. Similar opportunities for girls to mature into self-confident, sexually competent women wouldn't hurt either. Might prevent a generation of kids from mistaking biological urges for love.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Farm Boy 2

Farm Boy 2 Legend Member

We are hard wired that way it keeps woman safe 99 .999 % of the time

10. Madam Riah

Madam Riah Forum Manager

I think we all know who the lovely lady standing behind the client lifting up her top was .... lol ...and we all love for it her so much :)

11. Happy2

Happy2 Legend Member

Odds on it was Jacquie

• Like Like x 1