• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Your Favourite Music

Pwncess

Silver Member
I hope I'm not too new to start creating threads :oops: but I searched around and couldn't find a music thread...

What kind of forum doesn't have a music thread! :p

Anyway what is everyone's taste? I love soft rock, country and you can't go wrong with a bit of pop :p

My favourite bands/artists: Evanescence, Pink, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Ben Howard, Kate Miller-Heidke, Jessica Mauboy, Tanya Kernighan...

I am absolutely in love with Ben Howard's song "Oats in the water" at the moment, it's such a soft yet chilling and emotional song, I play it at least 15 times a day <3 :)

C

colzilla

Music has been discussed several times over past few year$ on the forum.

I've changed my mind about dark music my favourite album was Napalm Death - From Enslavement To Obliteration

Now I like whatever you two girls like

Last edited by a moderator:
C

colzilla

Umm! we've discussed music several times before but your$ could be a first for "Who do you listen to?" etc

It's a great thread though Miss Pwncess. I've never done one because no one like$ my former taste in music.

C

colzilla

I once made love to a stripper listening to Suffocation - Effigy Of The Forgotten... She marked it down as one of her more interesting experiences.

But that was before my change of heart 10 minutes ago. So now not only do I like listening to Katy Perry and Co. I also like looking at them.

C

colzilla

I'm the laziest lover there is... She kept pace for a bit but it's pretty hard to keep that tempo up for long.

Happy2

Legend Member
Lexiexxx what have you done to our Mr Zilla ?
I used to chat bout music with him but it seems those days are over
Myself I like everything from ABBA to ZZ Top but very little from this century Though Bullet for my Valentine do a rippa live cover of Acca Dacca's Whole lott Rosie which must be played and ear damaging volume
But 80's &90's metal and rock is my preference

Last edited:
C

colzilla

Opps! actually think I prefer ABBA to ZZ Top. I also prefer Frida over Agnetha.

C

colzilla

Haha. Nope not a big fan of Aussie bands Mr2. I was also secretly hoping Molly wouldn't survive.

I liked Kylie's rear end but that was year$ ago.

BigMike

Gold Member
On dating sites most profiles read "I like a bit of everything", under music,

They're lying. They're all lying!

Happy2

Legend Member
And on the first date and she asks Can I play my music on your cars sound system That 20 seconds while waiting to hear what music is played Please dont let it be the beatles
Or whatever it is you dislike
That is a very long 20 seconds

BigMike

Gold Member
And on the first date and she asks Can I play my music on your cars sound system That 20 seconds while waiting to hear what music is played Please dont let it be the beatles
Or whatever it is you dislike
That is a very long 20 seconds

Haha. Once I got to this girls house. She claimed to like a bit of everything. Had about 6 albums. 2 of them Kelly Clarkson.

C

colzilla

I like Hall and Oat$ as pop bands go. One of them did an album with Robert Fripps from King Crimson. I've been looking to check it out for a while.

R

rankin

Haha. Nope not a big fan of Aussie bands Mr2. I was also secretly hoping Molly wouldn't survive.

I liked Kylie's rear end but that was year$ ago.

Aussie bands haven't all been so bad .... here's are few from the ancient past:

Masters Apprentices
Zoot
Little River Band
AC/DC
Max Merritt & the Meteors
The Twilights
Daddy Cool
Cold Chisel
Black Feather
Axiom
The Easybeats

C

colzilla

I like the first two Midnight Oil album$.

I have a Noiseworks album on Mp3. The hit songs are the best the rest pretty lame. That seems to be the pattern with the Aussie bands.

Didn't realize Grace Knight was a Euroglider til recently. Grace is yummy especially in those days.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Thx Pwncess for the music Thread.
Bro Rankin;- You forgot Kylie, who cares what the music like? when you look/stare at a sweet shaking Bum.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Bro H2, there were a couple of Kiwi in the group, the group came over to Australia in the late 70, and that where they achieved international recognition.
When you look at a band like MI-Sex that started at the same time as crowed house, they are international known as one of New Zealand great band.

If there is a Kiwi in a band Why must we claim them as Aussie

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Hole - Malibu,
In my view there best Tune

Ahoy;- Garbage
Garbage have many great Tunes, Go Shirley Go

Ahoy;- FRIDAY THE 13TH (2009) MUSIC VIDEO!!

C

colzilla

I'd bang Kurt Cobain's missu$. I for one don't care for their music.

Remember boys and girls. When it comes to drugs just say "No"