• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

your fav sex positions

M

mikelong

Definitely doggy! Only problem with it is sometimes it can be too good...so got to switch it up so the party doesn't end early :)

DeeAnn D

Gold Member
Definitely doggy! Only problem with it is sometimes it can be too good...so got to switch it up so the party doesn't end early :)

Must admit i like doggy too if the party ends early there is always time to get the party started AGAIN LOL

waxenboy

Foundation Member
I like doggy too the site of a nice arse in front of you makes me get off and i like running my thumb along the crack and massage the lovely starfish while plunging in:love76:

P

Pleasure Me

On top is awesome, good for position, control and can see hubbys face as he gets more excited. Pity about my bad hips though, they always seem to cramp up after a few mins.:sad1:

F

Farm Boy

Anything with a human female ( above 18 years old and still alive that is)

J

johnnyringo

reverse cowgirl, just watching that arse ride up and down....yum

eyes on you

Silver Member
Have to say Reverse Cowgirl!!! agree with johnnyringo you gotta love watching that ass go up and down :thumbsup:

F

Farm Boy

I have seen your photo Mel ,the one were you have a flower in your hair and getting out of the pool, and doing the doggy with a woman your body shape and skin is A five star experience all men should have.

M

**Mel**

Well well, *I take a bow* !!! Thanks farm boy, Ive been told many a time that my body was MADE for doggy, and for that I shall not complain. I didnt grow my hair down to my ass only to look pretty ;-)

dan60

Diamond Member
it starts with me lying on the couch, woman on top, slightly sideways to the tv so i can still watch the sport, remote in one hand & a beer in the other.
then i always wake up. LOL
the real answer is - is there a bad position?

D

~Dragons_Princess~

On my back with my legs up in the air resting over his shoulders.. If you get what I mean lol.

E

everyoung

I don't know what it's called, but when i am sitting on the bed/floor half reclining back against the bed head/couch, and she is sitting on top of me on her heels, with both arms hanging on to my neck ... god damn gets me going!

L

Learner

Doggie, with lots of mirrors or me sitting on him while he is in the seated position!

blues62

Gold Member
well i like it on top so i can play with my wifes titts and then i don't mind doggy. i suppose it depends on how we both feel at the time.

BarbieAmore

Member Forever
Foundation Member
The one that is making me cum at the time

'Oh God Yes Yes Omigod Yes This Is My Fav-ourite YES!!!!'

Last edited:
J

jessejames

Got to love any position where you can watch the penetration.Something about seeing my cock slide in and out of a moist pussy really does it for me.

L

leafs

kneeling on the floor with Her on a comfortable chair while I kiss suck and nibble erogenous zones on Her feet.