• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

your fav sex positions

J

Jenifer

Tips for great sex:
Sex is the way to living a healthy life. Sex is backbone of successful marriage life. Thus, sex is a necessity of every individual. If anybody fails to do sex then he feels ashamed of himself. Finally his relationships with his partner struggle and end up with a broken relationship. Some saints have also mentioned Sex as one of the ways to reach the oneness with the god. Satisfactory sex makes the life

Last edited by a moderator:

forest

Gold Member
Yep, woman on top: as long as she likes to work. Can kiss, access to breast and clit as well.

bobcat111

Silver Member
Jeez pretty boring. How about lady on back but with legs over your shoulders (needs to be flexible and fit), and you on knees pushin hard and feeling ass, and getting down on the tits for a suck now and again...

Maxxy

Silver Member
I have two depending on what's in store - 69 for the oral pleasures and I love the lady on top...

C

corneus

Hmmm..lady on top...of another guy, with me behind the lady.

hehe... Gnome sayin?

T

TemptMe

Well I would have to say gals 69 with a guy penetrating each gal....

M

massifattack

I like to get into an X position...kinda like scissoring......u get nice deep penetration and full view of your partner

forest

Gold Member
Hmmmm.... Yes...TemptMe, I would have to say that I'd have to agree with you on that one. :)

T

torniquet8

doggy, with head my being pulled back by my hair and the occasional spank! ;)

S

seventhspine@hotmail.com

definitely doggy :)

im glad to see this thread :) it's interesting

B

brockk

for me yum yum the 69 feed is a good start with plenty of forplay yummy

D

DocRocky007

I'm a fan of both girl on top, or going for it doggy-style. I don't know why, but doggy-style really does it for me. I go crazy for it!

L

Locoplantman

lady on top for me
you can feel what you want
lasts so much longer to
i love her to grind her hips onto yours

S

switch28

Definitely woman on top,even better if I'm tied up on the bottom..... ;)

D

discretejohn

I seem to be just like the majority... Lady on top where I can see and touch all of her - I last a bit longer for us that way. And the one which excites me the most is doggy style

B

Benny01

I like them all :( is that greedy, but if i had to choose one i would say woman on side one leg hoisted over my shoulder the other laying flat on the bed or table or whereever it is we are shagging...can get nice and deep great for hard fast fucking but also great for slow deep grinding...plus you have both hands free to rub and feel her naked body all over...but they are all great as long as the bloke is strong and fit every postion is good fun...:)