• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Your 18th...

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
What did you get up to on your 18th birthday? Was it a party with friends or quiet time to celebrate with the family??
Maybe for some of our older members turning 21 was more of a milestone.

I can remember for my 18th having my first drink in a bar with my father...
Just me and him.

ecchimiki

Gold Member
I honestly can't remember, I think my parents were going through divorce, so there was no party or anything.

T

Tania Admin

I went to a chinese restaraunt with my step dad and a few friends,,my step dad got blind drunk,,I remember when we got back to his place afterwards, he was being a total goose and had us in stitches watching him walking around with his rather large girfriends bra on his head pretending to be The Fly,,,pmsl,,I guess you had to be there,,,,I cant remember what presents I got though, I just remember it was a great fun night

:eek:ccasion14 :eek:ccasion15

J

JasRob

just a small family gathering...blah blah..boring...and went for a couple of drinks with ex gf and some guy friends...it wasn't something worth to remember coz 'twas just a normal day/night for me...

W

WRXXXR

Went to Paramount in NB with a bunch of mates. Got blind, hooked up with a hottie who had just turned 18 and stumbled 10kms home at 7am.

21st I had a pub-crawl, got blind again, cheated on my then girlfriend and had an awesome night (it was to be the last) with my best mate.

Ohh to be 21 again :(

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
18th birthday? That was ages ago..........honestly I can't remember. So I assume it must have been a rather boring occasion.
:sleepy2:
R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy2

Legend Member
.....ditto....no idea what I did either....lol.... :)

Rochelle & Fudd If you cant remember it was probably a rip snorter of a night
Go ask your enemies of that time. They will let you know every stupid/dirty thing you did

I cant imagine a milestone birthday of people with Italian & German heritage being sober and staid affairs Well sober anyway

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
cant remember what i did for 18th...but add 3 more years to that, i got an hour of paid leisure with a W/L...thanks to my friends..lol

svengali

Foundation Member
Rochelle & Fudd If you cant remember it was probably a rip snorter of a night
Go ask your enemies of that time. They will let you know every stupid/dirty thing you did

I cant imagine a milestone birthday of people with Italian & German heritage being sober and staid affairs Well sober anyway

Nah, you young folks don't get it.

When Fudd and I turned 18 it wasn't a big deal. We had to wait until we were 21 to have a beer.

Happy2

Legend Member

Nah, you young folks don't get it.

When Fudd and I turned 18 it wasn't a big deal. We had to wait until we were 21 to have a beer.

My god svengali How OLD are you? The drinking age of 18 was brought in in 1970

David_San

Gold Member
I don't really celebrate my birthday. For some reason I never really made a big fuss about it growing up. I guess it may have something to do with having a Birthday so close to Christmas and New Years, but in general it never really held a lot of weight with me.

Now being older probably the only thing I do is have a nice cigar and a glass of fine rum and chill out.

svengali

Foundation Member
My god svengali How OLD are you? The drinking age of 18 was brought in in 1970

Yep, that's right and it was too late for me. I celebrated by going out clubbing dinosaurs with my Daddy's new club and he was mightily pissed off with me when I dented it.

Last edited:

Happy2

Legend Member

Yep, that's right and it was too late for me. I celebrated by going out clubbing dinosaurs with my Daddy's new club and he was mightily pssed off with me when I dented it.

Well I can see why you didn't celebrate your 18th I guess the lifespan of a caveman was 30 ?
Were Betty and Wilma really as hot as those cave paintings suggested ?

Happy2

Legend Member
I am with you cowcocky My 18th was just another birthday 21st was more of a big deal Coming into your Majority Is the term they used
I believe. Even that was just friends and family kind of formal Then the Chapman Valley Pubcrawl afterwards Only problem is there were only 2 licenses spread over approx 30kms
But they built a winery up here just for my 40th birthday And I believe I had a great time on that milestone day

svengali

Foundation Member
Well I can see why you didn't celebrate your 18th I guess the lifespan of a caveman was 30 ?
Were Betty and Wilma really as hot as those cave paintings suggested ?

Betty was more my type than Wilma but, sadly, neither of them appeared nude on any of their cave paintings.

Hugh Hefner was around back then too but Playboy's circulation was limited by the time it took the stonemasons to carve out the playmate pics and the postage actually cost more than the magazine because those granite tablets were pretty heavy.

Last edited:

Happy2

Legend Member

Betty was more my type than Wilma but, sadly, neither of them appeared nude on any of their cave paintings.

Hugh Hefner was around back then too but Palyboy's circulation was limited by the time it took the stonemasons to carve out the playmate pics and the postage actually cost more than the magazine because those granite tablets were pretty heavy.
Thats pretty clever for a troglodyte sven Well done

aDel_

Gold Member
my 18th was insane it was full of alot of alcohol consumed by moi... i smoke infront of my parents, swore, cried becos i saw an uncle that i thought had died who decided to suprise me. ive no photos from my 18th as my dog ate them all negatives and all. i put a dent in my parents new car when a guy shoved me against it while he tried to take my top off. and then got kicked out for being an asshole and rough with me so my little brother (16 but 6'2) kicked his arse aswell as my dad and my dads brother. both big bulky guys who u dont want to fuck with :p all i remember really is saying woooooooooooo and raising my glass to a toast my uncle packer made. and that i will never drink midori again. so yeah...

K

KalBBWlover

My 18th was a bit of a blur , but the highlight was my dad taking me to langtrees of kalgoorlie and shouting me one of the greatest hours of my life ! Thanks dad !!!

T

teddEbear

Haha kal. Spoilt much? I didn't bother with my 18th. It was too hard planning it around all the other birthdays and I got pretty sick of sitting through endless birthday speeches. Had a cracker of a 21st at luxe bar though. Got loose :eek:ccasion14 Speaking of which it's my 23rd coming up soon! ;D

thiswayup

Silver Member
Had a 60es dress up party! Was awesome! Had a scotish mate at the time and we both wore kilts, can't remember why. Didn't wear anything under either haha. Girls looked awesome from memory most dressed in burlesque style costumes very hot! Hooked up an all! Good times!

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
.....ditto....no idea what I did either....lol.... :)

Fudd....I think we should make up for it....hmmmmmm let me think.......hmmmmm how about a combined 100st??????? (me 25 next year and you 75 next year?????????)

:laughing4

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;)

Fudd

Foundation Member
Fudd....I think we should make up for it....hmmmmmm let me think.......hmmmmm how about a combined 100st??????? (me 25 next year and you 75 next year?????????)

:laughing4

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;)

...why do my balls hurt???.......oh yeah, I just got ANOTHER kick to the nads by Rochelle.....good grief!!!..... :)

T

tracee

Oh I know what I was doing on my 18th. My parents thought that I was such a goody goody two shoes until they found me masturbating in our boat........... in front of Brad Pitts picture. This was after everyone had left the party on the boat and I thought Dad had gone down to the engine room...... bugger, you should have seen his face. Priceless. Not a happy evening. What he didn't know, was that I had lost my rosebud months before. Bloody Church.