You Sir are a Idiot

markeys

Foundation Member
They should organize a human hunt for the bloke,
sell the hunt to the highest bidder and use the money to help protect whats left of Africa's wild animals. as well as the docile semi tame old lions minding their own f ing business.
One less dentist is not really going to matter.

Zeus

Patron Saint of Werewolves
Diamond Member
Anyway, getting back to the original post, I am with markeys on this.

They should bring back that much missed Roman sport of throwing people to the lions.

In this case, the idiot dentist and the two locals who organized the hunt should see how well they do in a lions den.

In fact, I would be more than happy to see this sport become a regular attraction at Subi.

gladiatorvslion.jpg .

ashleyjames

Silver Member
This horrible "sport" killing our beautiful ENDANGERED animals for fun makes me sick to my stomach. How inhumane and the photos with the big stupid smile holding onto the animal like they done a good thing - my goodness i cannot explain how my blood boils!!!!

T

Tania Admin

It's awful and for what? A trophy keepsake? Dirty low life brainless imbecile, grrrr!

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Give this dentist 60 mins head start in the same place and do the same to him, except shot him with the same arrow and let him have a slow agonizing painful death.

sunyun

Legend Member
Yes, the dentist is an idiot, and his two guides need to lose their licenses, and bow hunting sounds very cruel, and I am not into hunting. But if you research it a bit, trophy hunting appears to be saving Africa's wildlife.

Cecil may have had a radio collar, but I bet if you wandered up to him to pat him, you would be lunch !

Where before poachers killed lions for their bones and teeth for the Chinese medicine market, and got a few dollars, and villagers killed everything with poison arrows and snares for meat, and so wiped out everything for hundreds of miles around, now, with a lion worth thousands of $s, and even zebras and other animals worth big money for American idiots to hunt, it is worth $ for the locals to buy beef in the markets with money they get for working for the safari companies.
If the hunters only take old males, then they don't affect the breeding stock.

So, while it is pretty bloodthirsty, and not something I would do, it may be better than having everything wiped out for a bit of smoked meat.

This probably needs input from someone who really knows about this industry - as I have only read about it.

Has anybody really had experience in this ?

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Zimbabwe's wildlife authorities have announced restrictions on hunting around the country's biggest game reserve following the killing of the iconic Cecil the lion by a US dentist.
"Hunting of lions, leopards and elephant in areas outside of Hwange National Park has been suspended with immediate effect," Edson Chidziya, head of Zimbabwe's parks and wildlife authority Zimparks, said in a statement.
The parks body also suspended hunting with bows and arrows, except with permission from the authority's head.
"All such hunts will only be conducted if confirmed and authorised in writing by the director-general of the Zimbabwe Parks and Wildlife Management Authority, and only if accompanied by parks staff," Mr Chidziya said.
The clampdown follows an international furore over the killing of Cecil the lion — a favourite with international tourists — who was shot with a bow and arrow by Walter Palmer outside Hwange park in early July.
The lion, which lived in the park, was lured outside its boundaries by bait.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Watching a new series called Zoo, where the animals are awaken by some crap man made chemical in their food and meds...they started to hunt humans down for no apparent reason. Not saying it will happen, but it may. Karma is a biatch.