• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

You have a favorite misheard song lyric?

Julie

Silver Member
Jokes my patient in the hospital had led a tough life and it showed he was dishevelled and unkempt recently while he was in a particullarly sombre mood i was combing his hair when he mumbled it s hopeless. Don t say that i insisted it s not hopeless you need to make a descion to seek help you ll see things start looking up turning around he said i was talking about my hair.

Julie

Silver Member
Joke higgins our dog was sick throughout the weekend so first thing monday morning my wife hildy toohim to the vet the vet prescribed antibotics and suggested higgins be goven just small amounts of cfood hildy called me at the office before she left for work to explain when to give him the antibotics and what to feed him im cooking rice and hamburger meat for the dog she explained how nice i said what about me don t worry she said you can have some too.

FrogCrown

Bronze Member
this has been a hilaroius thread. amazing therres still activity on it 4 yrs after the first post