• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

You can’t judge a book by its cover, Vietnam

jerry hattrick

Gold Member
Probably my most memorable moment for such events. We were in the bottom of the Mekong Delta, way off the average tourist track and I thought I would try our hotels massage. The room I was shown to, had a glass window in the door, so anyone passing could see in. Lying face down with a towel covering my bum, the pretty masseuse (late 20’s?) comes in and starts working on me. Upon discovering that I was naked under the towel she gently slaps my bum, says I am naughty and goes off to find a pair of boxers for me to wear. L Or so I thought. Nice back massage and the shorts got lowered to do the buttocks! Roll over and the price is US$20 if you want a hand release. Very nice it was to and she finishes off the massage, but she must have had Alzheimer’s because she is giving young Percy a 2nd shot, for which he didn’t complain about at all. Oh to have been single. Oh not to have been leaving next morning!!!!
A not so nice experience was in Hanoi, where the masseurs in adjoin cubicles were passing derogative descriptions of me and their fellow clients. You didn’t need to speak Vietnamese to understand what was happening. Talk about kill the moment!!
Up in Sapa, had been to one shop over the road from our hotel for an excellent foot massage from one of those assembly lines. (Chair after chair) Next day I thought I would try the body massage. Got shown to a private room – promising – không (Vietnamese for NO)