• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Yoda is Back I am thrilled to say

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
On arriving home I was thrilled to get SMS from Yoda and we had a great chat about yesterday, ideas for the future etc etc.... I suggested hey I need you back on the forum and ha said he would love to come back so please welcome Yoda back with open arms....he will keep me in line and let me know when i am crossing to many boundaries plus i can have someone to discuss the new site with that will actually be interested so a win for all...

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
So MAK what’s this new technology you got me all excited about?

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Could it be a pencil and paper - as everyone here is in Back to the Future reminiscing mode.......
Hahahaha. If I reminence too much I will dusk off the light saber and come out of retirement. But I am far from doing that lol.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Welcome back Yoda.
I agree with Tania, we support Mary-Anne and her judgement.
Enjoy the challengers ahead Yoda, but, keep in mind there are many of us around you that have invested many-many hours of time and energy to this forum.

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
Aaron has been busy at work creating a new way of doing business that is making life faster with less time wasters on the phones for the receptionists.
I've been busy with India & Jackhammer getting the long overdue version of our website ready for November launch into the market place. Hopefully by Friday I will be allowed to post some visuals for you all to critique which will help me know if I am on the right track.....

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Ahoy Welcome back Yoda.
I agree with Tania, we support Mary-Anne and her judgement.
Enjoy the challengers ahead Yoda, but, keep in mind there are many of us around you that have invested many-many hours of time and energy to this forum.
So what are you trying to say?

T

Tania Admin

So what are you trying to say?
I guess some of us remember the ummm let's say past and we are all very protective of Mary-Anne and the Forum.

And as HP said we will trust Mary-Anne's judgement but will be a little guarded for a while.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
I guess some of us remember the ummm let's say past and we are all very protective of Mary-Anne and the Forum.

And as HP said we will trust Mary-Anne's judgement but will be a little guarded for a while.
Thank you Tania. I appreciate your statement of good intention.

I do not want to revisit not explain the ‘then’ As frankly I was absent for most of it and actually knew very little of what went down.

Being back will be good as I have no attachments I responsibilities. I have a lot to share and love learning and bantering as I have always loved this forum.

Most of the welcome backs are heart felt and makes me want to stay. However if there is anything unecessary and unpleasant I will request a deletion in a heart beat.

Rock on ;)

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Onwards and upwards Yoda. Let's leave it behind :)
That is my nature

Yet can he answer for himself. For most of my time and effort in this forum... Bro pirate was a good sort.

Cool if he can answer for himself :)

T

Tania Admin

I thought you weren't going to revisit? Best you drop it I think. You may stir a Hornets nest.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
I thought you weren't going to revisit? Best you drop it I think. You may stir a Hornets nest.
No... I’d like to restore my good dialogue with Bro Pirate. I am sure he has a well meaning side :)

Happy2

Legend Member
Hi Yoda
Hope you have learned proper grammar whilst you have been away
Nice to see you again green fellow