• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Yoda’s was a fly in the wall at the pleasure lounge.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member

An uneventful Saturday night was fired up by an invitation to Buzz to go to his Pleasure lounge to his under 35 Swingers event. Having never seen a swingers lounge (only done this privately in the past) I could not say no. But I did know not to go there with any sort of expectations. My past swinging experiences taught me that rapport was king.

Again I arrive at the smoky screen doors of the brightly lit up Langtrees of Perth. As they opened and I entered into this other world where greeting from friendly receptionists is the first buzz and a forrest of flesh made of stunning ladies were everywhere. Maryanne you really have done well lately with putting some stunners on the floor……..As I moved through and entered a door within the door I entered a rabbit hole that took me to something totally different.

Arrival time was about 10:30pm when most of the guests were there. There was an assortment of people. So the myth about having to all be chiseled models is not true. In saying that I did have some conversation with some amazing looking people.

The mood was slow at the start. Some people mingling…..some people sticking to their groups. It was fun to mingle with these open minded people. Especially when they had something fun to say about my unusual appearance.

As I wondered around I wondered into the what I might call the exhibitionist room where there was a pretty lady having threesome with 2 guys. I had a chat brief chat with them had a laugh and moved on.

As couple’s and groups began the slowish start I was seeing some far out stuff. A hot blonde was giving a guy some head on a couch. Next minute a stunner just jumped up and did a strip on the poles and a Coyote Ugly show in the bar.

As the night went on and people were more relaxed. Two cute blondes were on the bar naked just dancing. A brunette decided to disrobe and jump in the spa in the corner. Couples and groups were using the rooms available to get some luvin….. it was like wow…. Things were firing up…..

As I left I shook Buzz’s hand and had to walk past a young blonde lying on the bar naked getting shots drunk off her. Could not see her nipples though as they were covered in cream with a cherry on top.

So yeah…….that is a scene I have not seen before. But there will be more as I am about to go to the Live Sex Event in a couple of hours and I will report back.