• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Yellow stickers

Happy2

Legend Member
Is there a specific set of guidelines the police use when issuing yellow stickers Or up to the mood of the cop on the day

Only ask as I was in Northampton today and a BMW of fairly recent vintage and seemingly in good nick pulled up out side the CRT dealer To the eye it was pristine

Just wondered how it worked

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
we understand in S.A. u guys r still in the MAD MAX stage but in WEST AUSTRALIA our local enforcement boys & girls have a way of legting u know that ur vehicle is almost unroadworthy n u r given a set time to repair any problems that xist.....bald tyres ..okl leaks.. noisy muffler n watever they ( coppers) regard as needing urgent attention ......if ur vehicle is totally unroadworthy a....RED STICKER ....IS attached to ur windscreen n u r not allowed to move it ...both yellow n red stickers can not b removed by yourself as it will incur a fine .......both stickers can only b removed by an authorised person at the Dept of Transport who check to see if any required work to make ur vehicle roadworthy has been done to their satisfaction
but deep down the copper could probly be really pissed of with something(bad hair day) n just to piss YOU of he'll slap a sticker on ur windscreen n theres not much u can do

PS...any thing else u wanna Missy M

Last edited:

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
O yes we do have them here I have been very lucky to talk my way out of this twice and get a caution
I was a very naughty girl many moons ago drove for 18 months no rego county town the local policeman gave up telling me off I got a fine for $186 and loss licence for 2 days and court asked what 2 days I would like no licence.
I do not recommend anyone doing the above and was very bad of me to do so

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Dont fink it works like dat M.M. Judge back then mustve been looling at your cleavage or did u promise him u'd throw a leg over him in his rooma

ozwarlock67

Legend Member
I've had three defect stickers. in 1986, the first one lost me my treasured EH Holden. In 1989, I peeled the sticker off my MK 2 Cortina the next morning and kept driving, working for Pizza Haven.

The third one.......a cop on a motorbike who was the original pig defected my ute for bald tires. Apparently he has a trick where he can see that they're bald while you're moving. We exchanged some very strong opinions and equally strong language on the footpath and I was lucky not to be arrested.

Put retreads on it the next morning and the local cop removed the sticker. Half the time, these pricks just need to fill up their book and get their quota.

Happy2

Legend Member
But Miss M is in South Australia Bepp We must take that in to account
I mean its the state where pirates live 30ks inland and get lost when they drive to port adelaide

Its a different world

Apologies to Dean2020 Joe Ozzie and others

Happy2

Legend Member
Have to agree ozwarlock67
We had a RTA cop who all the under 21 yr olds down in Geraldton used to despise
But if he pulled you over from about the 25th of the month you had a good chance of a caution
The must have to issue so many

Happy2

Legend Member
You know when I saw the BMW in the Main St of Northampton with a yellow sticker
My fist though was Phoebe is in town and he had pissed of the local constabulary

But then I recalled he had a thing for subaru's
images

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
You know when I saw the BMW in the Main St of Northampton with a yellow sticker
My fist though was Phoebe is in town and he had pissed of the local constabulary

But then I recalled he had a thing for subaru's
images

Geez the break made you more bitter..... LOL and so much sarcasm too....... that Subaru will still be going strong when the BMW you said you saw is a cube at simms metals.....

Happy2

Legend Member
Geez the break made you more bitter..... LOL and so much sarcasm too....... that Subaru will still be going strong when the BMW you said you saw is a cube at simms metals.....
Bitte ? Bitte ?
Danke Mein Herr

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
hey H2 Miss M 's offering em to MOIur far to SKINNY to put them on

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
they dont bought a hanky sized panty not my liking nor g-string.....dont get me rong i like em on the rite sized femme